Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

I'm Back - Now, who the **** are you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryinHD

Mar 29, 2009
After months of inactivity I've chosen to return to the sacred land of FM-Base.
Upon return, i've noticed something; this place is full of names and faces i've never seen before. So, first of all i'll introduce myself.​

I'm Harry Charnock, Sam's cousin. I live in Stockport. Support Stockport County. Been on the site for what feels like an eternity now. I'm pretty good mates with lots of members, such as Frankie, Danny Carter, Max, Josh Gregg (Bcfc), Scott Button, Tiraths, Alex and Dmf. I am a 'beast' at photoshop, you can see my best work in THIS album. And last, but definately not least, I am quite obviously, best viewed in HD. (H)​

Anyways, new-newish members, please drop a line here and introduce yourselves so i can familiarise myself with you all.​

Cheers,
HarryinHD.
:wub:​

Last edited:

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Feb 24, 2009
I do not see my name in this intro Harry. We are OVER.

vkoppel

Super Vestegnen
Jan 30, 2010
Well, the name is Victor, and i'm sixteen years old. I'm danish. Been "active" for the last couple of months, and enjoying to participate in different activities here on base. Anything else just ask :)

Nathan

Nov 13, 2009
I'm Nathan, 14 years old and from the mighty Northampton (used to love akinfenwa until he decided not to accept a new contract :'(). I have been active since around December last year I think.

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Dec 3, 2009
I am Darren, I like *** fun and collecting stamps.

Drop me a line if you have similar hobbies.

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Feb 24, 2009
I'm Nathan, 14 years old and from the mighty Northampton (used to love akinfenwa until he decided not to accept a new contract :'(). I have been active since around December last year I think.
Might be off to Bournemouth ;)

Roonaldo

Club Captain
Jun 14, 2009
I'm Anu-formely known as roonaldo. Am quite active now. Also get along quite well with some members. That's it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.