I'm Back - Now, who the **** are you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarryinHD

Reaction score
After months of inactivity I've chosen to return to the sacred land of FM-Base.
Upon return, i've noticed something; this place is full of names and faces i've never seen before. So, first of all i'll introduce myself.​

I'm Harry Charnock, Sam's cousin. I live in Stockport. Support Stockport County. Been on the site for what feels like an eternity now. I'm pretty good mates with lots of members, such as Frankie, Danny Carter, Max, Josh Gregg (Bcfc), Scott Button, Tiraths, Alex and Dmf. I am a 'beast' at photoshop, you can see my best work in THIS album. And last, but definately not least, I am quite obviously, best viewed in HD. (H)​

Anyways, new-newish members, please drop a line here and introduce yourselves so i can familiarise myself with you all.​

Cheers,
HarryinHD.
:wub:​

Last edited:
Finally, I was preparing to give up hope.

I do not see my name in this intro Harry. We are OVER.

Nice to finally meet you ,after many sleepless nights, im glad your here :D

Well, the name is Victor, and i'm sixteen years old. I'm danish. Been "active" for the last couple of months, and enjoying to participate in different activities here on base. Anything else just ask :)

I'm Nathan, 14 years old and from the mighty Northampton (used to love akinfenwa until he decided not to accept a new contract :'(). I have been active since around December last year I think.

I am Darren, I like *** fun and collecting stamps.

Drop me a line if you have similar hobbies.

I'm Nathan, 14 years old and from the mighty Northampton (used to love akinfenwa until he decided not to accept a new contract :'(). I have been active since around December last year I think.

Might be off to Bournemouth ;)

I'm Anu-formely known as roonaldo. Am quite active now. Also get along quite well with some members. That's it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.