Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
i recently bought football manager on my nexus 7 playing as Liverpool i bought Fellaini only for him to punch the referee and be banned for 90 global games. never have i known this to happen. has it happened to anyone before?

Reaction score
LOL in FMH13 they can punch the referee!? That's cool haha. Never knew that.

Reaction score
Hasn't happened to me, but I did sign one player without even noticing that he had a global ban.
Let's just say that the fans weren't happy about it...

Reaction score
Thought that type of thing only happened to regens for legal reasons.

Reaction score
can we have a screenshot of the ban please..as i doubt this happend lol

Reaction score
LOOOL this happened to me on FM 12 on my iPad with Pato.
I havent seen it on the PC version tho. might be just for handheld :p

Reaction score
Frankly, It wouldn't surprise me.
I assembled a team of dirty players in FM12: low sportsmanship, high dirtiness and aggression. Played that save for a couple of seasons, the matches were often fun to watch.

Didn't see anyone attack a ref, but saw plenty of other things that I didn't know were possible in this series. For example, one of my players interrupted a free kick by walking over to the taker and scissor tackling him. Instant red card, of course.

Staff member
Reaction score
Frankly, It wouldn't surprise me.
I assembled a team of dirty players in FM12: low sportsmanship, high dirtiness and aggression. Played that save for a couple of seasons, the matches were often fun to watch.

Didn't see anyone attack a ref, but saw plenty of other things that I didn't know were possible in this series. For example, one of my players interrupted a free kick by walking over to the taker and scissor tackling him. Instant red card, of course.
Lmao! I want to see this now haha

Reaction score
That's pretty crazy I it is in the game. I've had players get sent off for kicking other players in earlier FMs but assumed it had been taken out as I haven't seen it since FM11