jordan113

Reaction score
i recently bought football manager on my nexus 7 playing as Liverpool i bought Fellaini only for him to punch the referee and be banned for 90 global games. never have i known this to happen. has it happened to anyone before?

LOL in FMH13 they can punch the referee!? That's cool haha. Never knew that.

Hasn't happened to me, but I did sign one player without even noticing that he had a global ban.
Let's just say that the fans weren't happy about it...

Thought that type of thing only happened to regens for legal reasons.

can we have a screenshot of the ban please..as i doubt this happend lol

LOOOL this happened to me on FM 12 on my iPad with Pato.
I havent seen it on the PC version tho. might be just for handheld :p

Frankly, It wouldn't surprise me.
I assembled a team of dirty players in FM12: low sportsmanship, high dirtiness and aggression. Played that save for a couple of seasons, the matches were often fun to watch.

Didn't see anyone attack a ref, but saw plenty of other things that I didn't know were possible in this series. For example, one of my players interrupted a free kick by walking over to the taker and scissor tackling him. Instant red card, of course.

Frankly, It wouldn't surprise me.
I assembled a team of dirty players in FM12: low sportsmanship, high dirtiness and aggression. Played that save for a couple of seasons, the matches were often fun to watch.

Didn't see anyone attack a ref, but saw plenty of other things that I didn't know were possible in this series. For example, one of my players interrupted a free kick by walking over to the taker and scissor tackling him. Instant red card, of course.

Lmao! I want to see this now haha

That's pretty crazy I it is in the game. I've had players get sent off for kicking other players in earlier FMs but assumed it had been taken out as I haven't seen it since FM11