• Thread starter Thread starter Fatal548
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal548

Reaction score
Yes, I'm starting another one of "these" threads..
This game is seriously broken. I literally can't win a single match, I'm conceding loads and not scoring any lol.

Please can someone offer me any guidance on how to combat this ridiculous new ME and difficulty level?
FM12 was perfect - there was no need to tamper with the ME or anything else.
Seriously considering selling FM13 and going back and buying FM12 again...

Can anyone give me some tactical advice or something? Really losing patience..
Please don't just tell me I'm **** at the game, because I played FM12 to death with great success.. this version just seems so dull and hard compared to the others.

if "these" threads means a rewording of 'im not very good tactically and my ego has taken a bruising, im considering bailing and going back to a simpler simulator so i can tell everyone how i should manage england again' then yes, you have started another of "these" threads. don't.

I'm sorry if I offended you or something, but I'm at the end of my tether with this game.

I think my question was pretty genuine in asking for some guidance with the game and I don't think there was a need to have a go at me.

But of course with your "Star Player" rating you would send me a rather condescending reply...

View attachment 290044hardly broken if i had i managed to do this bearing in mind i haven't done it on previous fm's why dont you instead moaning post a pick of your team and tactics etc and ask for help

FM12 was far from perfect, the ME was very limited and the game itself was very easy because of it.
Just buy Cavani/Neymar and you'd pretty much win everything.

View attachment 290044hardly broken if i had i managed to do this bearing in mind i haven't done it on previous fm's why dont you instead moaning post a pick of your team and tactics etc and ask for help

Mate, why do you think I made this thread?
I'm ASKING for help in this thread? :L
You're clearly doing well, so instead of attacking me, could you please answer my question and give me some help?

The funny thing about people like you is that you all complain on the game instead of looking for help to "tackle" it.
Instead of posting this ****** thread, why didn't you post in the Tactics help thread?
And if you REAAAALLY had to complain about the game, why did you create a new thread whilst stating that you're sorry for doing so? There is a thread where you're supposed to post your frustations. Here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/106921-post-your-frustrations.html

Mate, why do you think I made this thread?
I'm ASKING for help in this thread? :L
You're clearly doing well, so instead of attacking me, could you please answer my question and give me some help?

I'm not atttacking you, but your asking for help but giving us no info, we don't know your tactics or anything how can we give you advice?

The funny thing about people like you is that you all complain on the game instead of looking for help to "tackle" it.
Instead of posting this ****** thread, why didn't you post in the Tactics help thread?
And if you REAAAALLY had to complain about the game, why did you create a new thread whilst stating that you're sorry for doing so? There is a thread where you're supposed to post your frustations. Here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/106921-post-your-frustrations.html

Thanks buddy! :)

Perseverance and patience. It's finally paying off for me.

One thing intrigues me though.........

"Seriously considering selling FM13 and going back and buying FM12 again..."

1, You can't, it's linked to your Steam account. Even if it is a boxed copy, you would be mugging someone off by doing so.
2, Why would you need to buy FM12 again? It's linked to your Steam account.

Both of those points presume you actually paid for FM12 and FM13 in the first place of course.

Perseverance and patience. It's finally paying off for me.

One thing intrigues me though.........

"Seriously considering selling FM13 and going back and buying FM12 again..."

1, You can't, it's linked to your Steam account. Even if it is a boxed copy, you would be mugging someone off by doing so.
2, Why would you need to buy FM12 again? It's linked to your Steam account.

Both of those points presume you actually paid for FM12 and FM13 in the first place of course.

I'm pretty behind the times I guess haha you're right.
And no, I'm not a pirate, just a little forgetful sometimes.
I don't actually have FM12 on my Steam account (had to make a new account for various reasons) so I would still have to buy it again.

I'm pretty behind the times I guess haha you're right.
And no, I'm not a pirate, just a little forgetful sometimes.
I don't actually have FM12 on my Steam account (had to make a new account for various reasons) so I would still have to buy it again.

post a screenshot of your tactic, your team instructions and squad then people can give you advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back