I'm sorry.. but wow

• Thread starter Thread starter Fatal548
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
the game is actually easier than Fm12 if you understand the game and apply logical thinking and tactical approaches to the game.. this is the best season I have had on any form of Fm or Cm to be honest.. (well so far) it could still go pear shaped..

I agree with what Kris said 200%.. this is football management at its finest and is by far the best FM/CM to date...

I do feel that SI need to have some sort of tactical tutorial for the "newcomers" to the series, SI probably assume that everyone is a die hard fan of the series and knows its ins and outs..

They are thinking of trying to write a guide, but when you consider how much there is to cover, its no easy thing. You're basically looking for a short version of TT&F 10. No easy feat.

The game certainly needs more transparency, but also, people need to take a step back. Stop trying to beat the game, and aim to play the game. That is the single biggest difference between. FM12 and FM13.

I dont think you need to know the ins and outs, but without a guide, you definitely do need to understand footballing concepts.

The best 2 questions anyone can asks them themselves is Why? Why are you making that particular decision (Why are you playing an AML as an side forward? because i want him to score goals by cutting inside) and How? How will you achieve that (by creating space for him to attacking into by having a treq or a support forward, or by having a winger on the other flank and and having attacking enitre forward on roaming.

It's a game but its also edging closer to a sim, after all the ultimate aim is to fully replicate that. But it hasnt got the technical guide of a sim, and that for me is its biggest issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back