Imogen Thomas scandal

I think we should start putting up pictures of her to help find out who the player is.

Other possibilities include Asamoah Gyan, because how funny would that be.

I think we should start putting up pictures of her to help find out who the player is.

I concur wholeheartedly.

I'd bet on Rio Ferdinand. His wife has recently given birth, so he wont of been getting any action for a good few months!

Its Giggs, It has come out and has been all over the internet, Do a google search.

Other possibilities include Asamoah Gyan, because how funny would that be.

I concur wholeheartedly.

Imogen-Thomas-i142255.jpg

hmmm

Its Giggs, It has come out and has been all over the internet, Do a google search.

Zomg, the internet says so which is the fountain of all knowledge and is 100% factual whatever you read there!!

Well thanks for clearing that up for us, none of us had suspected it at all.

Zomg, the internet says so which is the fountain of all knowledge and is 100% factual whatever you read there!!

Well thanks for clearing that up for us, none of us had suspected it at all.

Wait a sec...

...are you being sarcastic? :(

Is it really Giggsy?? Wow never expected that at all, my money was on Stevie G but that is a shock. He goes through his whole career without a hic-up and then this. He should be stripped of the Welsh capta.... on maybe not.

Oh how much I would of loved it to be BIG chris samba, How he would of ripped her apart haha

Blackburn-Rovers-Christopher-Samba_2502108.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I agree ;)

000a21d7_medium.jpeg

Oh how much I would of loved it to be BIG chris samba, How he would of ripped her apart haha

Blackburn-Rovers-Christopher-Samba_2502108.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I agree ;)

000a21d7_medium.jpeg

He would tear her a new whole mate.

So what's the big deal? He cant have *** coz he's a premiership footballer?

Its not the having *** its the cheating on his wife. You probably called Terry scum after cheating with Wayne Bridges missus when that came out. such a biased comment

I really hope it isn't Giggs. Wouldn't make me lose respect for him since his personal life is non of my concern, but would **** me off with all the news headlines and ****.

She goes with Carlos Vela? At least she may have seen some decent football up the albion over the last few months, lucky girl

Matthew Collins, Defoe, Vela, numerous other footballers in London, shes a bike.

Im taking the same approach as i did with Terry/Cole/Crouch and Wazza. They all do the business on the pitch so i couldnt care less what they do off it.

Matthew Collins, Defoe, Vela, numerous other footballers in London, shes a bike.

As much as she may be 'bike' I am sure there a women out there that have done much worse and been with many more, so think that's a bit harsh when you dont know the girl :S

Robert Green? XD

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Just in case you forgot what she looks like -

imogen-thomas-20090331090158668-000.jpg