Imogen Thomas scandal

To be fair, I normally need someone to loosen the lass up before I smash her with my 15 inch ******* anyway...

giggsy could show her all his yoga moves.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

******* Genius, simply ******* genius Dunc!

alright lad, climb out.

I would certainly go diving there....

Most probably is Giggsy, being from cardiff, and she is just along the road from him...

Imogen Thomas. You make me PROUD to be Welsh.
1224_imogen-thomas-7-header.jpg

Barely....almost rather be German than Welsh TBH. :p(K)

Being welsh is ****, I don't speak welsh (****** wank language) so all welsh speakers look down on us no welsh speaking welsh :L As soon as im old enough im outa wales for good.

Being welsh is ****, I don't speak welsh (****** wank language) so all welsh speakers look down on us no welsh speaking welsh :L As soon as im old enough im outa wales for good.

So patriotic haha I love it!

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Robert Green? XD

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Just in case you forgot what she looks like -

SNN2203CNN-682_872140a.jpg
heres another one for you if you didn't know what she looked like

imogen-thomas-20090331090158668-000.jpg

I can now see why the DVD Extras on "Giggs Fitness" were rated 18+

Must be John Terry! XD

Why is everybody saying Giggs?

What I love about this whole thing is that Bodog are taking bets on who it is.

Been around though Imogen Thomas, even a ***** of her. (Cue the google searches)

Sure to find out eventually who it is. But my money is on giggs even though I hope it's not.

It's Marlon King

He molested her every night for 6 months.

Last edited:
Maybe it's sol Campbell that's why the agent is so shocked hahah

A Scottish newspaper has named a footballer accused of being linked to a privacy injunction by users of social networking website Twitter.
The Sunday Herald is the first mainstream UK publication to do this.
Its front page has an image of a man whose eyes are covered with a black bar which features the word "censored".

Full article in the link

BBC News - Sunday Herald names footballer accused on Twitter

Last edited:
I heard Imogen Thomas has started a singing career.

She has been doing Giggs in Manchester