Resource icon

Implied Zero á la Hofland maar dan beter 1.1

Eindelijk een Hofland tactiek ? Speel je altijd op zeer aanvallend?

Oké nice.. zal hem eens testen. Ziet er goed uit. Nog enige tips? :sneaky:

Hey Guido great stuff, read about this on your site and was especially impressed with how you used Zlatan! Probably the best scoring performance in many FM years from a player not relying on Pace! Also you did it in Serie A, which tends to feature more defensive teams compared for example to England, Germany or Spain.

Always loved the creative target-man type, though personally I've always failed to make them perform in a typical supporting striker role (TM, DLF). Very much tempted to try your AP/withdrawn target-man in this set-up, my question is can it work with lesser players? I tend to work on lower budgets as a mid-table Serie A side, would a player like Andrea Petagna, Bruno Petkovic or Milan Djuric work as AP? Also, what type of players would you recommend for SS role, quick strikers re-trained as AMC's or pure, creative attacking midfielders? Thanks!

Hey Guido great stuff, read about this on your site and was especially impressed with how you used Zlatan! Probably the best scoring performance in many FM years from a player not relying on Pace! Also you did it in Serie A, which tends to feature more defensive teams compared for example to England, Germany or Spain.

Always loved the creative target-man type, though personally I've always failed to make them perform in a typical supporting striker role (TM, DLF). Very much tempted to try your AP/withdrawn target-man in this set-up, my question is can it work with lesser players? I tend to work on lower budgets as a mid-table Serie A side, would a player like Andrea Petagna, Bruno Petkovic or Milan Djuric work as AP? Also, what type of players would you recommend for SS role, quick strikers re-trained as AMC's or pure, creative attacking midfielders? Thanks!

it's this with this tactic on OP you destroyed everything with Zlatan ?

It can work with lesser players, I've heard stories about people gaining 4th in their first Serie A season with Palermo.

As for the SS, quick strikers or wingers retrained as AMC's are just fine. Pure creative AMC's can usually do a job as well.

Hello there, this tactic looks amazing and entertaining. I dont wanna sound like an a-hole but can you show or tell if theres any specific team instruction?.

Just uploaded your tactic on TFF's Hot Tub for testing, hope you don't mind. Thanks for your work. I've been a fan of strikerless.com for years now, always a great reading.

do you take over individual training and do you play a right footed player as the right sided ss and same for left?