In the money ! this happened to anyone else ?

Never got a takeover myself since I try to keep out of debt but I might have a shot at going into Debt with Arsenal and see who takes me over.

Happened to me with Liverpool in january of first season, (I support pool), but figured it would have been a good challenege with their financial restraints... I was coming second and the takeover gave me 60 million straight off... Needless to say an alexis sanchez, luis suarez and a hulk later, the challenge was ruined.

ive saved it in to editor data but dosent appear in the game. what do i do????

haha! im from corby! mon' the steelmen!!

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Obtained a savegame from someone on this forum for a game upto 2030. Here's a screenshot of the richest clubs in the world. XD!

Funnily enough, Corby are in League 2 and have been there since 2021..

thats where im from! lol

I think the idea is to just forget about being good with the wages and general finances and be good in the league so you dont get sacked! My mate and I set the challenge of getting wrexham to the Champions League (not a easy one!) I was good with my cash, was massivly under budget and the Board loved me! My mate was reckless, spent a fourtune and got them 2m in debt, then he got bought out for 15m in League1, whilst i struggled with my happy Board!! Great! i still beat him to the Champions League tho!! :)