TRANSFER MADNESS AT MILAN!!

AC Milan, after sorting out their money problems, have been busy in the summer transfer market, bringing no less than 7 players for a total of £6.3 million. The players are as follows;

View attachment 299433Martin Petrov - Free Transfer
View attachment 299428Daniel Carvalho - Free Transfer
View attachment 299431Sebastien Squillaci - Free Transfer
View attachment 299432Tommaso Rocchi - Free Transfer
View attachment 299427Bogdan Lobont - Free from Roma
View attachment 299429Isaac Cofie - £2.3 million from Cheivo
View attachment 299430Marco Capuano - £4 million from Pescara

Manager Adam Barrett is said to be delighted with these signings as he prepares for the new season. Rumour has it that he is also in the market for a centre midfielder, but only time will tell to see if this is true.

Last edited:
some poor signings for a club like Milan. I got Llorente, Holtby, Bocchetti and a few more all for free.

View attachment 299437
ZYRYANOV SIGNS ON AT SAN SIRO

AC Milan are delighted to announce the signing of experienced centre midfielder Konstantin Zyryanov from Russian side Zenit St Petersburg for £200k. Zyryanov has 52 caps for Russia, scoring 7 goals. His biggest moment in his career before today was the goal he scored for former club Zenit in the UEFA Cup Final in 2008 against Rangers in Manchester. Everyone at AC Milan is happy with the signing and wish him the best of luck.

View attachment 299865
​MUNOZ MOVES TO MILAN
AC Milan are delighted to announce the signing of exciting new centre back Ezequiel Munoz from Palermo for £3.6 million. Munoz made 17 apperance for Palermo last season, scoring one goal and averaging 7.36 in ratings. Munoz is said to be over the moon with his move, stating that a chance to work with his idol Phillippe Mexes was too good an opportunity to turn down.

just as a side issue.. i always like to have another save in the locker if this is not successful. I have a few in my head but I would like to get your opinions on it, as ye will be the ones reading it.

My Ideas:

1) European Alphabet Challenge
2) Pentagon Challenge
3) International Management
4) Lower League Football
5) Irish League Management (as i am irish, and have a sligo rovers save just started on FMC, as a side play)

View attachment 299934

PRE-SEASON 2013-14 ROUND-UP

TRANSFERS

IN

NAMEFEEFROM
Pierre-Michel Lasogga£5mHertha Berlin
Martin PetrovFree-
Daniel CarvalhoFree-
Sebastien SquillaciFree-
Tommaso RocchiFree-
Isaac Cofie£2.3mChievo
Marco Capuano£4mPescara
Konstantin Zyryanov£200kZenit
Bogdan LobontFreeRoma
Ezequiel Munoz£3.6mPalermo
TOTAL£15.5m-

I am very happy with my signings, as I didn't have to pay over the odds for any player, while getting some much needed back-up, as I feel that the depth of the squad was lacking last season.

OUT

NAMEFEETO
Urby Emanuelson£5.25mJuventus
Massimo AmbrosiniFree-
Christian AbbiatiFree-
Daniele BoneraFree-
GabriFree-
Mathieu FlaminiFreeLyon
Nigel de Jong£3.5mPorto
Mbaye NiangLoanLyon
Taye Taiwo£2.7mTorino
Francesco Acerbi£2.5mNapoli
TOTAL£14M-

The players that left were either released or set on the transfer list so I wont lose any sleep over losing these players. Thanks to the money deals, my fianances look better, helping me to bring in some players for money.

FRIENDLIES

Valenciennes FC 2-2 AC Milan
Pato (2)
Toulouse FC 2-0 AC Milan
-
AC Milan 3-2 Boca
Robinho, Lasogga, Pato
Juventus 3-3 AC Milan
Pato (2), Patagna

I was happy with most of the friendlies, as the play was encouraging, even if the results weren't up to scratch. I was especially happy with the performances of Lasogga and Pato, who will be fighting for one striker spot in my team.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Due to my third place finish in the league last season, I am forced to play in a play-off in order to make it to the group stages. I have been drawn against Panathanaikos of Greece. I have played the first leg already, but I wont reveal the result until the next review...

Thats all for now everyone. The next review will be in the next day or two. It will summarise the month of August, which includes the Champions League play-off round aswell as two league games. See ye then!

View attachment 300481

AUGUST 2013 ROUND-UP

SERIE A

View attachment 300482

AC Milan 3-3 Palermo
(Pato, El Shaarawy (pen), Nocerino)

View attachment 300487

Roma 0-2 AC Milan
(Mexes (pen), Lasogga)

This month was fairly successful, with two solid results to start the season. The game against Palermo should have been wrapped up when we went 3-1 up, but unfortunately we couldn't hold on. The win at Roma was very pleasing, as Lasogga scored his first goal for the Rosseneri. But with all good news comes bad news..

...as Pato has been ruled out for 4 months with a broken toe. Time for Lasogga, Pazzini and Rocchi to step up to the plate.

View attachment 300493

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 300491View attachment 300492

Panathanaikos 1-3 AC Milan
(Daniel Carvalho, El Shaarawy (2pens)

AC Milan 1-2 Panathanaikos
(Nocerino)

We just about made it through to the group stages. After a commanding performance in the first leg, we were taken down a peg or two in the second leg. And our group hasn't done us any favours either...

View attachment 300494

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 300496

Philippe Mexes
Apps - 2, Goals - 1, Average Rating - 7.65

Despite picking up a knock in the first leg against Panathanaikos, he played superb during the month, and scored a penalty (why was he taking a penalty?!?!) against Roma to put us on the way to victory.

That's all for now everyone, next up is September, which includes 4 Serie A games and a European game away to Celtic. See ye then!

hey! very nice manager story, im also a big fan of ac milan. i recommend you to get royston drenthe he is free

DEADLINE DAY DRAMA!

View attachment 300601

AC Milan have finished off their busy summer of spending by recruiting 28-year-old centre back Miguel Britos from Napoli for £1.5m. Britos was said to be unhappy at Napoli, stating that the lack of ambition at the club was the main reason for his exit. Milan snapped up the opportunity after manager Adam Barrett was informed of Britos' availability by his Director of Football. Manager Barrett said this to the press on deadline day;

"Miguel is a fantastic footballer and I have been an admirer of him for some time and the fact that I got him for such a cheap price makes the deal even better"

From what has been said in the Rosseneri camp, the players are happy with the signing, sighting that competition in the squad is just what they need. He will become competition to Mexes, Squillaci, Munoz and Capuano. He has the backing of all the fans also, who see him as an ideal addition to the squad.

Last edited:
YOUNG SPANISH PROSPECT JOINS ROSSENERI RANKS

View attachment 300875

Young Spanish defender Miguel Guadano has joined AC Milan on a free transfer. He was released from Real Madrid during the summer, which shocked many first-teamers at the Bernabeu, who saw him as a hot prospect. Gaudano is 19 years old and has been capped by the Spanish U21's once. This player is seen as one for the future, and may be loaned out in order to gain first team experience. He will wear the number 40 shirt, and after being unveiled at the Milan training ground said;

"I am honoured to be considered good enough to play for Milan, as I am surrounded by such great players. I am looking forward to challenging for a first team place in the future, but for now I am content to bide my time by playing in the reserves or going on loan"

Everyone at Milan is intrigued by this unknown signing, and look forward to his development at the club during the next few years.

View attachment 300911

SEPTEMBER 2013 ROUND-UP

SERIE A

View attachment 300912

AC Milan 1-1 Genoa
(Pazzini)

View attachment 300916

Parma 4-3 AC Milan
(Cofie, Boateng, Rocchi)

View attachment 300917

Juventus 2-1 AC Milan
(Abate)

View attachment 300918

AC Milan 1-2 Fiorentina
(Robinho)

TABLE

View attachment 300921

I have nothing good to say about this month's league performances. What should have been seen as a 10 point month turned into a 1 point month. I can't pick out a particular game as they were all as bad as each other. The team started poorly last season also, so hopefully we can emulate last season's achievements. But for now, it doesn't look likely.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

View attachment 300913

Celtic 2-3 AC Milan
(Forster OG, Pazzini, Robinho)

TABLE

View attachment 300930

Despite the result, I was not happy with the performance. Celtic are only an average side and really we should be disposing of them with ultimate ease. But anyone who has seen this story for day 1 will know that I never win easily. Onwards and upwards I suppose..

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 300932

Kevin Prince Boateng
Apps - 4, Goals - 1, Average Rating - 7.30

Despite the disappointing month, the ratings of the players weren't that bad. Isaac Cofie and Robinho were other contenders, but the award went to Boateng, who has been one of the more consistent players since I arrived at the San Siro.

That's all for now everyone. Next month is as ever very important, especially since we need to catch up in the league. We will also be playing Man United and Ajax in the Champions League. See ye then!