In what school(college) you go or did you go?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 3K
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry ^^)

Oxford University, LOL jk, I go to Richmond upon Thames College.

Redden Court School
Havering Sixth Form College
Barking College
University of Nottingham

I live about 10 minutes away from barking college and im thnking of going there next year

Belmont School Community Arts College. Full of chavs and druggies -_-

The City Academy Bristol - Media, Finished. Years 7-11 and 1 year in post 16 (sixth form)

6-13 - Smestad
13-16 - Ris
16-18 - Ullern
19+ Strathclyde, currently doing a PhD.

This threads gunna be good for the rapists.

Uni Plymouth / Churchill Secondary School.

Thats why you are reading through it:P

I was at King James I Community College in Bishop Auckland(now King James I Community Arts College)

And also Bishop Auckland College, studied GSCE Spanish, and also NVQ Lv3 Catering & Hospitality.

What's Nottingham like? May be one of my choices..

Beautiful campus, hugely populated (between 30,000 - 40,000 students each year) and although I didn't enjoy my course (Computer Science), plenty of my friends doing other ones love the facilities there. The area is superb for bars, decent for clubs (although you soon run out of new ones and it becomes repetitive until someone does a new event) and there's plenty of cinemas if you enjoy going regularly. There's a great ice-skating rink, restaurants everywhere, and about two thousand takeaways in your immediate vicinity wherever you decide to live.

Filton High School now known as Abbeywood Community School

Also do one lessonat Bradley Stoke School :)

My old school has changed its name three times. Dont even know what its called now.

Last Education was at Brighton University. Diploma in Nursing.

i go to westminster school in London.... annoying hours (going to school on a saturday morning) but its not as bad as you would think (even though it is all boys until 6th form)

Green Park infants. ;)

Really though. I go to a college somewhere near Cambridge...

It's comprehensive.

gymnasium(high school) in Pakrac (my local city), then will go to college in Zagreb...

Back