In what school(college) you go or did you go?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 3K
Went to Sheldon Secondary School but got expelled :( then went to Wiltshire college Motorsport.

Anyone here from or been to Sacred Heart RC School in Camberwell, London!!! I'm in Y9 there!

Chichester College.

Doing Public Services Level 3 BTEC Extended National Diploma, and Football Coaching.

Gary Glitter's Nursery school.

Woodcote High School- the budget school ^^)

England- Ilkley Grammar School (in the 6th form there)

Anyone here from or been to Sacred Heart RC School in Camberwell, London!!! I'm in Y9 there!

I think my school played yours in the London Cup (Football) two weeks ago. I'm the year above. And you cheated, because you took players from Globe Academy just for that match, and you thrashed us 6-2 or summin. Maybe a different Sacred Heart, not sure..

I think my school played yours in the London Cup (Football) two weeks ago. I'm the year above. And you cheated, because you took players from Globe Academy just for that match, and you thrashed us 6-2 or summin. Maybe a different Sacred Heart, not sure..

Sacred Heart quite a common name for schools, we have one where I live (Yorkshire)

Stevenson College in Edinburgh doing a HND in Computer Networking and Intermet technology which is a 2 year course. Its as **** as it sounds, believe me. Used to go to Bathgate Academy which is just outside Edinburgh in the county of West Lothian.

Narr it wasn't us, we would of heard of it plus our school has no affiliation with Globe Academy. Plus our school is **** as football especially the Y10's.

Back