mike20129

Reaction score
To begin my plea i have to say the story behind this tactic ,it started when Fm 2011 appeared,since then i've really strugled to make my own tactic and that really bugged me night by night while playing the game,i used to download tactics,i tried all uploaded tactics on the web with decent and above average results,but that i never liked,i always wanted MY tactic.

I began a new game with Machester United, it's Machester United but to beat Real Madrid with 9-0 at Santiago B. is a real deal(talk about that later)... with proofs.

The tactic is a 4-4-2 with modified wingbacks and wingers looking like this:
View attachment 190169

The idea to create this tactic came to me tonight when i remembered how simple villareal was playing in a Barcelona save of mine they played down the flanks and quickly moved the ball to Forlan who centred from left to Aguero and 2 3 more players who advanced in the penalty area,so i tried to recreate that in this formation.

So let's see some results in the tactic's first faze the first official match:
View attachment 190174

We clearly see Chelsea dominating but Manchester won as 2 shots on goal meant 2 goals.
First Premier League match came with big improvements.
I dominated every chapter of the game and won with 3-1 over Newcastle.
View attachment 190173

Destroyed Fulham at Craven Cottage 4-1:
View attachment 190172

Third match West Ham didn't pose any threat:
View attachment 190171

Everton suffered aswell,goals flowed in a tough away match:
Scoring is so easy to these players.
View attachment 190170
Fourth match came with beggining of Champions League with Sparta Pr.
They love to create chances.
View attachment 190175
Then the match with Liverpool came ,guess what happened:
Hummiliation for my dear rivals as they lose to a breathtaking 5-1 and lose their honour
.View attachment 190176

Birmingham wanted to test me too,they failed:
And the run continued with another win.
View attachment 190177

When i got to Bolton something happened, probably a bad call not to man mark few of their players and with the lack of focus of my players we created 7 but only 2 got in:
View attachment 190178

Then the away match with Real Madrid came,i wanted to win more than ever,if i won would have made 6 points and take the lead in the group,so i thought how to beat Mourinho.
I saw he plays a one striker formation so i put one of my "Limited Defender" to man mark Higuain,i man marked C.Ronaldo with Evra,Di Maria with Rafael,and last M.Ozil with Fletcher,then went to opp. instructions and showed all of them on weaker foot including Kedira and Alonso ,then had all except Di Maria on Easy tackle, and hard tackled Di Maria.
The match began tight but i was dominating having the shots and until 19th minute when we scored after a number of shots at Casillas( what a great keeper,not this match).So 19th minute and we lead with 1-0 at Santiago Bernabeu with a brilliant change of set pieces whom i didn't modify since the creation of the tactic.I made a simple attacking defending corner strategy and it worked out very well as i scored and didn't receive from corners.Rooney made 2-0 with a great shot just inside the penalty area,hard and high.Berbatov made 3-0 in 23th minute with a chip over Casillas and we were cruising.3-0 at Real i was amazed,what have i created?!
In this moment i thought about defending but i was completeley dominating so i said we leave it like this until the break,3 min later Rooney scored again ,Nani crosses from right and Rooney scores.4-0!!!
The break came: i said to them i was pleased and made 2 changes in the first line got J.Hernandez for Berbatov as he was 73% capacity and Nani with Park Ji Sung as Nani was out of the game probably a bravery thing and the fact that he's so selfish.So the second half began with a boos of morale for me as J.Hernandez scored in the 56th minute ,and brought joy to me as i chose him instead of Owen(he is still a good striker).
Then Antonio Valencia flew to the stars as he scored 4 goals in 58th- 62th- 68th- 77th minutes all great goals with hard and low shots from the right side with great team efforts.

So the match ended 9-0 and i got one over Mourinho as he established a negative record for Real.View attachment 190179View attachment 190180

So this is my tactic until now,i will post more of my result tomorow as it's 7:30 am.
But interesting matches come:View attachment 190181

This is the tactic enjoy and don't forget to man mark St-Amc-Amcr-Amcl in one striker formation and to follow if the team changes from a one formation to a two,to try and comeback into the game.Don't let them

The Real match is the first match i modified as it was the first team to play a dangerous one formation ,until then the tactic without modifications worked out great.Hope it works for you as it does for me.
View attachment 190182View attachment 190182View attachment 190183

Last edited:
I'd love to say this was the worst layout of a tactic I've seen but it's really not. Try make it a bit neater and more appealing.

was thinking exactly the same thing.... I feel dizzy trying to work my way through it!

By just making some adjustments, it could look something like this

To begin my plea i have to say the story behind this tactic ,it started when Fm 2011 appeared,since then i've really strugled to make my own tactic and that really bugged me night by night while playing the game,i used to download tactics,i tried all uploaded tactics on the web with decent and above average results,but that i never liked,i always wanted MY tactic.

I began a new game with Machester United, it's Machester United but to beat Real Madrid with 9-0 at Santiago B. is a real deal(talk about that later)... with proofs.

The Formation

View attachment 190169The tactic is a4-4-2 with modified wingbacks and wingers looking like this:

The idea to create this tactic came to me tonight when i remembered how simple villareal was playing in a Barcelona save of mine they played down the flanks and quickly moved the ball to Forlan who centred from left to Aguero and 2 3 more players who advanced in the penalty area,so i tried to recreate that in this formation.

Some results

So let's see some results in the tactic's first faze the first official match We clearly see Chelsea dominating but Manchester won as 2 shots on goal meant 2 goals.

:
View attachment 190174

First Premier League match came with big improvements.
I dominated every chapter of the game and won with 3-1 over Newcastle.

View attachment 190173

Destroyed Fulham at Craven Cottage 4-1
:
View attachment 190172

Third match West Ham didn't pose any threat:
View attachment 190171

Everton suffered aswell,goals flowed in a tough away match,
Scoring is so easy to these players.
View attachment 190170

Fourth match came with beggining of Champions League with Sparta Pr, They love to create chances
View attachment 190175

Then the match with Liverpool came ,guess what happened:
Hummiliation for my dear rivals as they lose to a breathtaking 5-1 and lose their honour
.View attachment 190176

Birmingham wanted to test me too,they failed,
View attachment 190177

When i got to Bolton something happened, probably a bad call not to man mark few of their players and with the lack of focus of my players we created 7 but only 2 got in:

View attachment 190180

Then the away match with Real Madrid came,i wanted to win more than ever,if i won would have made 6 points and take the lead in the group,so i thought how to beat Mourinho.
I saw he plays a one striker formation so i put one of my "Limited Defender" to man mark Higuain,i man marked C.Ronaldo with Evra,Di Maria with Rafael,and last M.Ozil with Fletcher,then went to opp. instructions and showed all of them on weaker foot including Kedira and Alonso ,then had all except Di Maria on Easy tackle, and hard tackled Di Maria.
The match began tight but i was dominating having the shots and until 19th minute when we scored after a number of shots at Casillas( what a great keeper,not this match).So 19th minute and we lead with 1-0 at Santiago Bernabeu with a brilliant change of set pieces whom i didn't modify since the creation of the tactic.I made a simple attacking defending corner strategy and it worked out very well as i scored and didn't receive from corners.Rooney made 2-0 with a great shot just inside the penalty area,hard and high.Berbatov made 3-0 in 23th minute with a chip over Casillas and we were cruising.3-0 at Real i was amazed,what have i created?!
In this moment i thought about defending but i was completeley dominating so i said we leave it like this until the break,3 min later Rooney scored again ,Nani crosses from right and Rooney scores.4-0!!!
The break came: i said to them i was pleased and made 2 changes in the first line got J.Hernandez for Berbatov as he was 73% capacity and Nani with Park Ji Sung as Nani was out of the game probably a bravery thing and the fact that he's so selfish.So the second half began with a boos of morale for me as J.Hernandez scored in the 56th minute ,and brought joy to me as i chose him instead of Owen(he is still a good striker).
Then Antonio Valencia flew to the stars as he scored 4 goals in 58th- 62th- 68th- 77th minutes all great goals with hard and low shots from the right side with great team efforts.

So the match ended 9-0 and i got one over Mourinho as he established a negative record for Real.View attachment 190179

So this is my tactic until now,i will post more of my result tomorow as it's 7:30 am.
But interesting matches come:

View attachment 190181

This is the tactic enjoy and don't forget to man mark St-Amc-Amcr-Amcl in one striker formation and to follow if the team changes from a one formation to a two,to try and comeback into the game.Don't let them

The Real match is the first match i modified as it was the first team to play a dangerous one formation ,until then the tactic without modifications worked out great.Hope it works for you as it does for me.
View attachment 190182View attachment 190182

You've got a lot of free time, tbh.

You've got a lot of free time, tbh.

We all know that you are excited because you have made good tactic, but you have to take a time a edit all this, starting from title.

it looks leaky. i wonder how will i do with a LLM club?
lose more ?

As always the best tactics are tested on more then just a team like Manu, Its like seeing the several people every FM coming out and saying they made a super Barca tactic using only barca. It requires no effort to make Barca play well and probably it is more an achievement to make them bottom of the league then top. Needs to be tested on a LLM, i would but currently have no free time to fully test a tactic.

Why commet then????
As always the best tactics are tested on more then just a team like Manu, Its like seeing the several people every FM coming out and saying they made a super Barca tactic using only barca. It requires no effort to make Barca play well and probably it is more an achievement to make them bottom of the league then top. Needs to be tested on a LLM, i would but currently have no free time to fully test a tactic.

I see where you are coming from but you have to remember that apart from tactics emulatiig teams ( like some of the Barca tactics), these tactics tested with big teams by users with low postcounts are uploaded because the users has finally made a tactic of their own and a succesfull one as well. So, in short, these threads are posted in pure joy, the joy of playing the game and the reason for us to actually have these forums

this looks like a good tactic, lets see if my plymouth team are up to the task :D

View attachment 190365

it is very good considering that my club is broke and i had to get loanees in, i have a better wage budget now so will attempt to get some better players in :)