Match prep.-asisstant manager,O.i i talked about this ,i see you have read my post.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Sure,just i was excited about the tactic and results and left it like this.However i'm aiming towards the supreme tactic ,which i'm sure it can be done.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

So it took you 50 seconds to copy paste something,you know your way around here,i'm so impressed i'll have to puke.Did it ocure to you that this is the second time i create and post a tactic and didn't had time to play with settings and adjustements.
You got spare time i see...

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Care to compare ,i don't see your tactic where you create more than me,useless comment.

So it took you 50 seconds to copy paste something,you know your way around here,i'm so impressed i'll have to puke.Did it ocure to you that this is the second time i create and post a tactic and didn't had time to play with settings and adjustements.
You got spare time i see...

I have not launched at you. In fact, I have defended you ( post 16, 18 ) and tried to help you ( post 5), so never ever again be rude to me ok !!!. The 50 seconds comment was a response to a user telling me I spend too much time on the forum.

Stop with this nonsense,with LLM, this is s**t,there is no comparison with high quality football and low league one,tactics should only be tested with big or middle teams.Playing as Man Utd isn't easy only a fool would say that,there are way better teams than Manchester,plus when a concept applied on a big team doesn't match with a low league one.Example:You can never see the tactic's full ability unless you are a big team,then you can adjust it to suit perfectly a style of football,tactics are created for certain departaments: A tactic for big teams will only suit big teams , a tactic for Newcastle will suit Chievo ,Auxerre,Malaga and so on keeping the proportions and the value.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

I saw you helped and i thank you ,but i wasnt rude,maybe ironic and sarcastic but never rude.I would really love to see some results of people who tested it.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

I will test it myself and post some results.
Teams i'm testing: *Sevilla,as i feel it suits it very well.
*Fiorentina,as Italy is a low scoring league.
*Lastly an England team : Aston Vila.

Bro i want to ask how can i set what man marks what man or it is done automatically

I actually wanted to try this tactic out seeing as it was made for man utd ( my favourite team) and it has so called " incredible" and "amazing" results. However if the layout of the OP is anything to go by, then this tactic must be all over the place, dear lord!

I actually wanted to try this tactic out seeing as it was made for man utd ( my favourite team) and it has so called " incredible" and "amazing" results. However if the layout of the OP is anything to go by, then this tactic must be all over the place, dear lord!

Jimmy_x_ I thought you would ****** love this. Its all you've been banging on about for 6 months!! A tactic that is high scoring with Man U!!

Bro i want to ask how can i set what man marks what man or it is done automatically

For example,it's Manchester vs Chelsea. chelsea playing a 4-1-2-1-2, i man mark their atacking midfielder and show him weaker foot and easy tackling if he has high technical abilities, i man mark a midfielder with the other central mc, i close down always if he is slow and never if it's messi or something and i tight mark if he is tall and never if small and quick.If somewhere in beetwen leave it normal.( I refer to strikers,but this also works on midfielders).The man mark setting can be applied to every player you think has a role in the build up play.good luck

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

I feel in an overall review i must experiment more with closing down, and the mc's need modifications as i feel they don't involve so much in the build up play and in maintaining possession.I repeat this is the original version but i feel i can achieve more if time allows me to experiment a little bit.Tuesday night i feel i will have a reviewed version ,including a more defensive one for middle teams.I don't recommend this tactic to other teams that are below 10 position in every big-to-medium championship.thank you

Jimmy_x_ I thought you would ****** love this. Its all you've been banging on about for 6 months!! A tactic that is high scoring with Man U!!

Lol dont get your knickers in a twist mate. I cant make my own tactic, these forums are here to help people like myself. Im guessing your in the same situation seeing as you signed up here!

seems like a very leaky tactic, that is a high amount of goals you conceded! seems like a "you score 2 and I will score 4" tactic which I don't like personally!

please understand that Thebetterhalf was only trying to help you so I think you owe him an apology!

Lol dont get your knickers in a twist mate. I cant make my own tactic, these forums are here to help people like myself. Im guessing your in the same situation seeing as you signed up here!
I'm not mate! It just made me laugh. I mean you are always on here and SI asking for the next diablo high scoring tactic! I wouldn't have thought a poorly written OP would have put you off!!! Anyway I don't think tactics are your problem. I thinks it your man mangement and the way you handle the squad. I mean winning everything sight with man utd is the easiest thing ever with any of the mr hough tactics. I advise you read everything The Better Half has to say. Thats the reason I come on here. The insight she provides will guide you to glory.

no offence to me at all :) just funny how you would think that is all....

Doesn't look like a trustworthy tactic to me :\

TBH is a female..
are you being farking serious? :p or are you being sarcastic as per usual? thought the only female mod we had was Becky... hhhmmm, my whole world has fallen apart...

are you being farking serious? :p or are you being sarcastic as per usual? thought the only female mod we had was Becky... hhhmmm, my whole world has fallen apart...

Sigh, how long have you been a mod with TBH. She has always been a woman, and I imagine, always will be.

But yeah, concentrate on the tactic, less so of the pointless ****.

i think if TBH is female we should see a pic LOL

Sigh, how long have you been a mod with TBH. She has always been a woman, and I imagine, always will be.

But yeah, concentrate on the tactic, less so of the pointless ****.

Yes, yes. But now, stating TLI and Michael Bolton, Back to the Good part... and no more off topic.