Injuries leading me to buy the editor

While I do love the banter, cat fights and sarcasm (don't get me wrong, I really, really do love it)..

OP, you do realise that you don't have to 'buy' the ingame editor right? There should be a free Live Editor (soon?) or something of the sort from Genie Scout, which I'm pretty sure you can use to remove injuries..

Yeah, but that's a bit drastic, don't you think? He's constantly going to have to do it instead of just lowering the intensity, assuming that's all he's doing wrong.

While I do love the banter, cat fights and sarcasm (don't get me wrong, I really, really do love it)..

OP, you do realise that you don't have to 'buy' the ingame editor right? There should be a free Live Editor (soon?) or something of the sort from Genie Scout, which I'm pretty sure you can use to remove injuries..

Hi, I don't actually mind buying the editor it was just I cannot be assed and didn't want the temptation to remove injuries all the time but felt I had no choice. I have since removed intensity and it seems to have gotten a bit better. A few of my players are put for up to 3 months due to in match knocks but I spose that does happen in real life.