Sorry, but what's the difference between my weekly trainning and my match preparation then? In all my years playing FM I've always operated under the assumption that having your focus on tactics, your team will have an easier time understanding the new system and on match day you focus on a specific aspect ("defensive positioning", for example).

My sliders are one extra to the left (more match training).

My injury spell was a week before the season started, where I lost Peruzzi, Mané, Romero, Ward, and Tadic in the span of 3 days.

Weekly training trains attributes.

Match Prep training is quite clear that it trains the tactics you created or Def/Att Positioning/Set Pieces for that match.

Okay, so before the season started, how did you organise your friendlies? Could you list the dates? What was the gap between the last friendly and that first league game?

Listen to WJ guys. He knows what he's talking about.

AFAIK injuries are not something that are being looked at. They seem to reflect the real life amount of injuries, which used to be far higher than in game and is now roughly the same. Severity was a problem for a bit, but it looks like it's fixed now. If you see anything you think is abnormal, send it over to the SI site.

Weekly training trains attributes.

Match Prep training is quite clear that it trains the tactics you created or Def/Att Positioning/Set Pieces for that match.

Okay, so before the season started, how did you organise your friendlies? Could you list the dates? What was the gap between the last friendly and that first league game?

The weekly focus, and it even appears in the game, is "understanding the squad's tactical understanding od the game", so yes, it helps how the squad learns the tactics being employed, hence the progress in the team's fluidity.

And yes, if you're match trainning option is "match tactics" your squad will also look to improve their knowledge of the system.

My friendlies were quite close to each other. I had 3 in 8 days, and the next 2 separated by 4 days. That said, I always rotate squads, not one player averaged more than 60 minutes of playing time over the preseason.

The weekly focus, and it even appears in the game, is "understanding the squad's tactical understanding od the game", so yes, it helps how the squad learns the tactics being employed, hence the progress in the team's fluidity.

No, it doesn't. WJ is correct.

This is ******* abnormal: (I had to play Rooney in goals... how often does all three goalkeepers get injured; amos was injured for under 21s)

6016b718b9f455f6505edbd16bcf045e.png

It improves their understanding of the game by improving (mostly) their mental attributes. Trust me, I know this is correct.

And yes, if you're match trainning option is "match tactics" your squad will also look to improve their knowledge of the system.
This is correct. This is the ONLY training that affects your tactical fluidity.

My friendlies were quite close to each other. I had 3 in 8 days, and the next 2 separated by 4 days. That said, I always rotate squads, not one player averaged more than 60 minutes of playing time over the preseason.

The problem is this: When are your players going to do training in pre-season? They're resting straight after a match and before a match with 2 days of match prep training also squeezed in there. If you have games 4 days apart, that means they'll rest after the game and do 2 days of match prep training. No "proper" training at all.

They also didn't do much in games, since they'd get 60 mins max every what, 2nd game? So they aren't really training and they're not playing much. Then suddenly they have (I'm guessing since you haven't said) a week before the season starts and now suddenly they're getting high team training in addition to some individual training. No wonder they broke down!

It improves their understanding of the game by improving (mostly) their mental attributes. Trust me, I know this is correct.

This is correct. This is the ONLY training that affects your tactical fluidity.

The problem is this: When are your players going to do training in pre-season? They're resting straight after a match and before a match with 2 days of match prep training also squeezed in there. If you have games 4 days apart, that means they'll rest after the game and do 2 days of match prep training. No "proper" training at all.

They also didn't do much in games, since they'd get 60 mins max every what, 2nd game? So they aren't really training and they're not playing much. Then suddenly they have (I'm guessing since you haven't said) a week before the season starts and now suddenly they're getting high team training in addition to some individual training. No wonder they broke down!

Got it, friend. Thanks for the help. Definitely take note on that one. Strange that I've played for so long with success and just now I'm understanding this lol.

Thx again.

Problem is Im extremely well aware of what everything does in FM and still from the start of the season till 25/12 where I am now, I never had less than 5/6 injuries (usually more) out of which at least 3 are long term. Being UTD I dont have CL matches to content with but I ve found that I still cant properly rotate since not being able to use 1/3 of my players and for the first time in my very long FM career I have use players with less than 95 fitness almost every match

I lost 5 of my key players in the first preseason game against a greyed out Portuguese second division side. Now I've got to deal without my best CB, CM and CF for ~3 months. I'm thinking this might classify as abnormal?

The injuries have been out of control since the last update, is this going to be the norm when it goes live?

There is a fix patch made for fm 13, works well in fm15

FM is not about EPL, if it was then those stats would be normal also in FM. Since FM allow us to choose different leagues from different countries, then the reality from those countries should be also replicated in FM.
I am well aware of that, but it still doesn't make me wrong. It was just easier to find the injury table of the EPL.

There is a fix patch made for fm 13, works well in fm15

Wrong!! That "patch fix" was made for fm12 then is was "ported for fm13" and people also use it for fm14 BUT here is the real catch: IT DOESN"T Work! The injuries are the same.

FM is not about EPL, if it was then those stats would be normal also in FM. Since FM allow us to choose different leagues from different countries, then the reality from those countries should be also replicated in FM.

Every league has a similar amount of injuries. There's not enough of a discrepancy to make it worth implementing something like that.

Wrong!! That "patch fix" was made for fm12 then is was "ported for fm13" and people also use it for fm14 BUT here is the real catch: IT DOESN"T Work! The injuries are the same.

You thinking of the one thats in the download section on here? coz there is another one online.

Works well for me and 2 other people that I know