Lukeyboi77

Reaction score
Hey Guys on my Fm12 im in 2013 and to my shocking Inter milan Finshed 18th an went down, i applied for the job an got it thinking i would be able to add a few wonderkids and build a side only to find when i got the job that they have pretty much sold there entire team to cut budget.

I have been given 11 million to spend and the only position's i do not need is Defensive mid an a keeper!
Im really trying to find Younger players but am struggling because the clubs rep is terrible!!
I need Players/Staff/Wonderkids ANYTHING!!
I really want to turn it around an get them straight back up!

Any idea's will be welcomed with open arms as im scrolling through what only seems like very average players for a club this size!

11 million isn't enough. I would buy just a kepper and hopefully get someone on a free for a D-Mid

Back on FM10 i saw liverpool go down and stay there then Man U go down the next season, Man U and liverpool in the championship, it was great because i was able to get rooney back to everton and signed half of liverpools kids, they were screwed for quite a while..

can you please upload your save and give the lionk to download to me? im a inter milan fan and i would love to start a new era with inter milan

Thanks for advice, i only just noticed my wages budget is now quite large due to all the big names leaving still same problem of no players an all good ones there want to leave :(

If you guys want to message me your emails ill gladly send you the save file :)

do manual regen searching and find some gems..inter milan still a big club and some would still come..just think of it as a good challenge

Thanks for advice, i only just noticed my wages budget is now quite large due to all the big names leaving still same problem of no players an all good ones there want to leave :(

If you guys want to message me your emails ill gladly send you the save file :)

You could just upload the file to a site like Media Fire and then post the download link here :)

As for finding players, use your scouts, search for transfer/loan listed & out of contract players (tick the 'unrealistic transfers' box) and if you want to find wonderkids then Raikan007 has a good shortlist in the download section.

Here's the link Intermilan.fm

If theres any problems drop me a message, Tell me your stories aswell want to see what other people do :)

Sneijder was sold i might be able to get a save from further back for you ill have a look :)

Thanks a lot mate! :) Always wish to have a challenge with inter. But usually, it turns out that beside juv and AC, winning serie A is too easy with inter :[

But this scenario is interesting!

If you've still got a large wage budget, why not adjust your transfer budget up and wage budget down. You won't need such large wages if you're buying young wonderkids.

Also, make sure that you buy all your players over 48 months. It has the effect of virtually quadrupling your transfer budget. How does this work? Whatever your transfer budget is, is the amount you have to pay back in the current 12 months, meaning that the next 36 months worth of installments are not catered for in the transfer budget.

The downside, of course, is that if not managed properly, it will lead to financial ruin. If you get back to Serie A quickly this shouldn't be a problem.

Just for fun, I might download your save and try it.

To some extent you can ignore my last post, now that I've downloaded your save and had a look. I didn't realise that you hadn't taken over at Inter. I added myself as manager to have a look and despite their £11M transfer budget, they are well over wage budget anyway, so you wouldn't be able to sign anyone unless you either adjusted the transfer budget down to compensate, or get some of the high wage earners off of the books.

The other problem, though, is that you've gone past the transfer window, so will have to wait for the next one.

Getting Inter back to Serie A would be a good challenge, along with rebuilding so that you are good enough to win Serie A.

I might still give it a go for fun.