Inter Milan Drop down a divison!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Lukeyboi77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 6K
Any chance that you've got a save from either the start of the last transfer window, or at least before it ends?

I think that this post has been buried by moving it here, which is a shame, as I think that there's a decent challenge hidden in here. Looking at the OP, you get the impression that Lukeyboi77 has taken the reigns at Inter and is looking for advice on cheap players etc., but if you download his save, you will see that he is not managing Inter at all.

I'd like to know if he has an earlier save from sometime before the transfer window shut, as this would make it a really interesting challenge, to get some of the big earners off of your books and bring in some cheaper wonderkids if possible and try to get straight back into Serie A. Problem at the moment is that after the window has shut you can't change personnel, hence solve your large wage budget deficit and you're left with the simple challenge of getting promotion with what is still quite a decent set of players. i.e. players easily good enough to get out of Serie B.

Any chance that you do have an earlier save. If so, I'd like to do this as a personal challenge and possibly with your permission, write a back story and set it up as a challenge on here for everyone.

Last edited:
Back