inter milan v barcelona 2nd leg

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
just wanting your opinions on score etc to get the ball rolling im saying 3-0 to barcelona

1-1 inter milan to go threw 4-2 on aggregate come on inter !!! jose mourinho jose mourinho !!!

Going to be a corker of a game as Barca have to go for it. Still think they can do it. 3-0

i really cant see it mate we all know what barcelona play like at home i think they will be too much for inter

Thread name should be - Barcelona V Inter Milan ( 1 - 3 ) As Barca or the home team tonight.

As Barcelona are the home team, and will have there massive crowd behind them, the pitch the way they want it. I'll have to say Barcelona 4 - 0 Inter Milan

Messi x2
Bojan
Xavi

I think Inter will go through, certainly exposed Barca on the counter last week, don't see why they won't do it again.

Barcelona 2 - 0.

Last edited:
Barcelona 2-0 Inter (3-3 agg)
Barca through on away goals.

I think Inter will go through, certainly exposed Barca on the counter last week, don't see why they won't do it again.

yeah i can see mourinho doing the same in tonights second leg as he did in the second leg against chelsea

3-1 Barca, Inter to win on pens, would be great to watch, sadly i've agreed to go and watch Celtic play..

Barcelona 6 - 4 Inter Milan.

You all owe me a large amount of money If i get that right.

2-1 Barca.
Inter to score in the last minute.

Barcelona 1-0 Inter..

Will have to record the game as I'm playing cricket... right about now lol.

you all have faith in barcelona, i think that inter is going to loose but only 2-1 . MOURINHO IS THE BEST, and it will be an honour seeing him in the final as he did with my beloved FC Porto :D

i really wanna see eto rip his former club apart at the nou camp tonight lol