Inter Milan v Barcelona [First Leg - Giuseppe Meazza]

Billy

#THFC
Reaction score
Currently 1 - 0 to Barcelona in the early stages of the game, with Barcelona looking dangerous and Inter not taking their chances.

What do we think? Inter to equalise dramatically late-on with a barren mid-game performance from both sides?

I said 1 - 1 on the predictor, though now I wish I went with something more in the Catalan's favour.

Think I said 2-1 to Barcelona on the predictor so I am praying that this result goes my way as I am falling down the rankings.

There's the Inter goal. It's 1 - 1, Wesley Sneijder

Good goal from Pedro, awful defending though, 20 goals this season for him

No, what we need is for the score to remain 1 - 1 for another 60 minutes.

I said 1 - 1 on the predictor, though now I wish I went with something more in the Catalan's favour.

I'm starting to think that you are hacking into my predictions and copying them but getting extra points ;). I will beat you |)

Why isn't this on 5live? It really annoys me because i cannot watch the game as my internet is too **** to stream it :(

i also predicted 2-1 to barca so hopefully one more goal for them

****. Now I can only hope for a Barca 3-2 win for 2 points.

I want Barca to win the comp,they deserve it.They're the best team in the world, by far.Imo

Terrible header. Milito!!

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

EDIT: Terrible header by sneijder, Not Milito.

3-1 milito get in !! want inter to go thorugh even though i wanted barca to win tonight for my prediction

I think people, myself included, underestimated Inter tonight because of Barcelona's recent performances and generally disregarded them.

Fair play to Mourinho though... he's doing it again. I do think he'll need more than a 3 - 1 lead to take with him to Spain though.