Inter Milan v Barcelona [First Leg - Giuseppe Meazza]

What a result. Mourinho proves that he is one of, if not the greatest manager in the world today.
I was saying before the game that Inter would cause an upset, and I'm glad to see I was right (H)

Wonder what the odds on Mourinho winning the CL and then going to Madrid in the summer when Barcelona win the league this season and Real's bosses decide beating Barcelona is more important than anything else?

EDIT: BTW, was a definate penalty IMO.

Inter were brilliant tonight I thought. Just shows that the only way you can hope to get a result against Barca is to set up the way Inter & Chelsea have. Play open and you'll get punished big time.
I still think Barca will go through, the away goal is so vital and I don't see Inter scoring at the Camp Nou. Anyway, well played Inter and well deserved in my opinion.

Anyone find it really annoying when Andy Gray kept on pronouncing Sneijder as Sneijders.
Such a dope that guy sometimes.

Balotelli is also jokes the way he gets ****** off with the fans XD
Extremely lazy aswell, could have cost Inter when Barca were pressing in the last 10 minutes.

It's not a penalty. Sneijder did went in ugly, but he then tried to stop himself from touching Alves, but still he made a minimal contact with him. Alves though made a meal out of it and went down as if he was shot. There was contact, but the blatant dive is just too much.

Props to the referee though for getting it right, cos I could only see it properly after watching the replay for a few times.

Go-on Jose, go to barcz play 10 men behind the ball. and hit them on the counter. come on

Ah, I watched first half, thinking Barca will win went to sleep. First news i saw early morning is Inter beating Barca 3-1. Checked few other sites as it was hard to believe. Well done Jose.