patrickjbc20

Reaction score
hello i am inter and i wanted some opinions to sell julio cesar and buy rene adler or keep cesar and rene adler
but this could prove costly seen as adler is 30 million.

i am in year 2013-2014 and cesar is 34
|)|)

THANKYOU

Last edited:
Sell and a would see how much lloris would cost because he has been amazing for me in a couple of saves.

A have never signed mate so a could say on him but his stats look good.Did you scout lloris?

De Gea becomes a terrific goalkeeper, and has a buyout clause of £17.5m and I swear those things never increase, even when they get a new contract. Worth a look.

cool il have a look but lloris is 38.5 mill i can get adler for 30 mill

how much do you think i can get for julio cesar

a wouldnt say that much. me personally a would spend the extra money eh get lloris but thats cause hes always my no1 but de gea is a great shout aswell.

how much are you getting for cesar?
In my arsenal game a totally dominate with usually at least 70% possesion and a play him as sweeper keeper on attack and it works a treat some dodge moments but out standing most of the time played 23 games so far in my 2rd season and on concened 5 goals.

30 mill

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

is that good hes worth 23,500,000

your getting 30m when hes 34 ha a think thats brilliant

good

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

the great thingis ive sold him to man city and because there so rich they have bourght him without any 48 months nonsense just straight away

inter

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

season 2013

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

whats yours ?

sorry * ano ??

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

your arsenal aint ya whats ya team like

lloris
sagna vermaelen koscielny clichy
song
fabregas pastore
van persie babacar cavani

Yours?

i have as my players
julio cesar

aurier varane evans alex sandro

mascherano
sissoko leroy fer
sneijder
aguero tevez

if you have any money left a would get babacar later on.
is it jonny evans at the back ?

cavani i really wanted him at mine they excepted my 33 mill offer but he wouldnt come because there a rival team i think
how much you pay for him ?
ive bourght llorente for and getting rid of tevez because hes coming up to 30 and he will soon lose ability