INTER-should i sell julio cesar

talking about city ha a solded them walcott for 28m :D

yes jonny evans and babacar is good but hes quite a lot seen as i still have kadlec but i dont play him as often and he cost me 2.5 mill and hes worth 7.75

a got um in janurary of my first season because napoli where 18th a think it was and a talked him up in the press and he put a transfer request in so a got um for 8m and he has been amazing. a never buy tevez is he any good?

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

how much you get evans for?
babacar is amazing in a couple of years.

they buy anyone i dont like playing with them because they just have loads of players you have to get rid of but atleast they can aford to pay the wages anyway

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

evans i got for 22 mill quite pricey but worth it and tevez is good but not with inter thats why im selling him

aye they have loads a fringe players that are on £80000 a week ha

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

22 million a didnt no he was that good ha is he good a passing the ball from the back?

ye know ive asked him to run with the ball rarely he does passfrom the back quite good

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

41 mill i think but he is defo worth it best striker on the game i think

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

last season 22 goals from 24 games
season before 26 from 30 and this season already 11 goals in twelve games

kl cause a need a new ball playing centre back.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

how do you get all this money?

i sold some players like eto 20 mill maicon 30.5 man city again estaban cambiasso 24 mill pandev 14 mill pazzini 12.25 diego millito 10 mill

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

and i always buy players over 48 months so i dont lose my money quickly

awryt millito no excellent in the game?

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

awryt

millito is good in the game i think
what do you think of fernando Llorente
because i am replacing tevez with him

good but you really need to get loads a crosses in the box for him to score.

ah well thats a dilemma because i just paid 30 mill for him who could i get to cross in for him bearing in mind i play 4-1-2-1-2

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

can cross with 4-1-2-1-2 or will i need a winger ?

need to be your wing backs if thats what you play

right cool what kind of awards you won ive won the serie a every season and champions league :)

everything in ma first season was lucky with the fa cup but scored in the dying seconds

Back