richy25

Reaction score
I just started this weird formation and funny enough it's doin alright, it's abit leaky in defence, hopefully with a few tweaks here and there it should be alright.
Would anyone be intrested in this sort of tactic?

Pic of the tactic below, with a few results, let me know what you think

Cheers Richard

by far the weirdest tactic I have ever seen. Brilliant...

Amazing. If it works I'd love to play that tactic.

mine's abit different to yours, but the base of the idea was from you yes, i admit. do you actually use libero in your tactic? coz he's on defend and libero's don't have that on that role?
When i said base of the tactic i meant the defense

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

i'll be doin 2 versions of this tactic, the current one you see above, and a mirrored image one.
i really hope this tactic works out.
i'll post more screen shots of my season soon

Last edited:
Lol this is actually quite good, I can imagine Marcelo Bielsa using this, sadly not for Chile.

cheers man, i'm in the middle of testing it, so far so good, i'll keep you lot posted

Could be good, but you should put Evra as automatic WRB, Nani as AML and get one DM, one CM and one AMC, i suggest you Annan, Montolivo, Hamsik, Moussa Sissoko, Carmelo, Paulo Henrique ( Santos ) and Pastore.

i ain't got that sort of money now mate, i brought youngters, hazard, kevin and kadlec.
i got about 10 million remaining though

i ain't got that sort of money now mate, i brought youngters, hazard, kevin and kadlec.
i got about 10 million remaining though

Then put Hazard instead of Giggs.. but you seriously need to buy a CM and a DM, mate.. dont forget that you can always pay over 48 months.. im sure you can buy one of each.

i got hazard's little brother for future, i'll buy eden tomorrow after i get back from work.
here's a few more pics of fixture list, league table and rooney's goals, right off to bed i'll carry this on tomorrow

Last edited:
i got hazard's little brother for future, i'll buy eden tomorrow after i get back from work.
here's a few more pics of fixture list, league table and rooney's goals, right off to bed i'll carry this on tomorrow

Don´t you said me that you already had Eden ? oO) ..

here are the two tactics that i'll hopefully be able to do, they'll be called mirror mirror.
i think these tactic will be good,
change tactics at half time, and confuse the opposition, what you think? pics below