End of Season 2 Update

Auction Premier League

View attachment 151920

Barmy Army are deservedly crowned champions and it looks like they will be tough to stop in future seasons with a good mix of youth and experienced players. Nub FC also deserve a mention, who performed a great escape out of the relegation zone after spending the first 11 matches in 10th position. The dismal defending from The Beasts cost them their place in the Premier League, conceding on average over 2 goals per game.

View attachment 151921

Even the efforts of Cristiano Ronaldo & Fernando Torres weren't enough to keep Brian's team up, as rest of the team contributed with only 10 goals. Arjen Robben only missed 1 game this season which was a great boost for his side and he'll hope he's put his injury problems behind him.

Auction Championship

View attachment 151912

Despite having one of the worst defensive records, France Sucks were able to secure automatic promotion and were joined by Dunc's team after a play-off win against Heskey is our god. Neall's team never looked like getting off the bottom of the table and it'll take something special to galvanise the team.

View attachment 151919

View attachment 151913

Even though Edin Dzeko will take all the credit for his team's promotion, Seydou Doumbia chipped in with some crucial substitute goals which might have been the difference from automatic promotion and having to go through the play-offs.

Auction Cup

View attachment 151926

View attachment 151927

Last edited:
Player Scores
Ed Syers = 25
The Editor = 21
Shay Given = 18
Redrup = 13
Brian = 10
Cal. = 9
Joe = 8
Dunc = 6
DMF = 5
Alex = 5
Jake = 5
Andid1 = 0
Kris = 0
Ravenie = 0
Nathan = 0
Iamauser = 0
Ronan = -1
Dan = -2
Neall = -2
Mike. = -2

I might as well be called FC Average.

Good to see my team performs well when they aren't raped by injuries/bans (I'm guessing this was my start of season problem)

Hate everything about this thread.

T, allow my gaffer to pick the formation please.

sigh top 2 scorers in the league = last in the league

Start of Season 3

Auction Premier League

View attachment 152256

It's been a great start from Redrup's team, who have their defence to thank, only conceding 6 in 9 games. The 2 promoted teams find themselves in the relegation zone and Dunc's team hasn't even managed a win yet.

View attachment 152257

FC Bumfun strikers have started brightly, especially Higuain who has scored in all 5 of his appearances.

Auction Championship

View attachment 152258

The play-off losers of last season have started well, although there's only 3 points between 1st place and 5th. Bling Singhs are the only team to remain unbeaten although they haven't managed to win enough matches and are in a disappointing 4th position.

View attachment 152259

Lionel Messi finally makes an appearance in the leading goalscorer chart, and his performances are key to Bling Singh's promotion hopes. Gareth Bale has also flourished and has been providing for his strikers very well.

Gooooo on Bojan you beautiful man!

Gooooo on Bojan you beautiful man!

Can you let my manager pick my formations etc too...

My team is so average despite the quality in the team.

Wooo. Please remain top throughout :wub:

Every season I have the best passers in the Championship, Pirlo and Cambiasso....who the **** are they passing to? my keeper?

Season 3 Update

Auction Premier League

View attachment 152958

Barmy Army still have a comfortable lead over the chasing pack, and the same teams are in the relegation zone and have started to drift away from safety.

View attachment 152959

Arjen Robben has been ever-present for Barmy Army although hasn't been as clinical as previous seasons. Nothing much has changed in the top goalscorer standings, with Bojan still on top.

Auction Championship

View attachment 152956

Bling Singh's have managed to stay top for the past few gameweeks, although after a surge in form from The Beasts, who have climbed the table again after a mid-season crisis, they might not be safe just yet.

View attachment 152957

Leo Messi is putting together a lot of match-winning performances for Bling Singhs, this is after the manager has decided to play him in a more advanced striker position, instead of AMC. The move has payed off fantastically, especially as Sergio Canales is developing at a good rate to fill the AMC position.