International Game - Win One Take One

Scraping past Guinea on penalties is a bit of a worry but Nigeria will take Ibrahima Traoré!

ok just waiting on Luke4 now. Will also be showing regens from our nations that have a PA of over 170 later down the track. SO far there have only been 2 nations that have had youth intakes they were Colombia who had 2 over 170 and USA who had 1

Would it be possible from time to time to show the full current senior squad. It would help understand gaps in the squads depth and any weaknesses - would influence some future picks.

Would it be possible from time to time to show the full current senior squad. It would help understand gaps in the squads depth and any weaknesses - would influence some future picks.

Yeah I was going to suggest this aswell - If not loading the Gamefile could be easier for you Weiry1

Wohoo! Colombia youth breaking through!

I guess Argentina will take Gustavo Gomez then!

ok just waiting on Luke4 now. Will also be showing regens from our nations that have a PA of over 170 later down the track. SO far there have only been 2 nations that have had youth intakes they were Colombia who had 2 over 170 and USA who had 1

Knowing my luck he will have a second nationality, play for them and then score a hat trick against me despite being a goalkeeper

Update 7

First games of 2016. Some European nations didn't play and won't feature in this update. Some Euro nations don't play until June!

AUSTRALIA

View attachment 172082

Rise:

View attachment 172081

POLAND & WALES

View attachment 172080

Rise:

View attachment 172079

ENGLAND

View attachment 172078

Rise:

View attachment 172077

DENMARK

View attachment 172076

Rise:

View attachment 172075

FRANCE & SCOTLAND

View attachment 172074

Rise:

View attachment 172073

SPAIN

View attachment 172072

Rise:

View attachment 172071

SERBIA

View attachment 172070

Consequence: Nil

CHILE

View attachment 172069

Rise:

View attachment 172068

COLOMBIA

View attachment 172066

Rise:

View attachment 172065

USA

View attachment 172064

Consequence: Nil

NIGERIA

View attachment 172063

Rise:

View attachment 172062

ARGENTINA & URUGUAY

View attachment 172061

Rise:

View attachment 172060

SWITZERLAND

View attachment 172059

Rise:

View attachment 172058

FOLLOWING MEMBERS

Lippo255
coolmcool
SaintMotbot
Pr1cey17
Linecoigne1998
Matt419
lewie100
Znik
Nomadic
Savan21
rocco russo

You have 24 hours to post who you will take into your nation :)

Last edited:
Oh my god! some massive moves! Messi is surely going to Uruguay! and Lewandowski to Wales! :p good god!

and who do England get? I'm going to go ahead and say I dont want anybody! but good to see Arda Turan scoring :)

I guess Danny Bejarano for Colombia. Such a plethora of talent to pick from at Bolivia!

I'll take the Jordanian Messi (probably?), Hamza Al-Dardour or whatever his name is! :p

Got a be David Alaba ain't it!!!

Can I get an update as to wether we qualified for the euros fella?

Last edited:
Just my luck picking a nation that doesn't play for ages haha who is Hollands next game ?

Mkhitaryan coming up big already! :D I'll take Granit Xhaka please, one of my favourite players irl :)