International Management

Click on your name at the top, then run your mouse over resign, then click Ivory Coast?

Don't have FM running so can't be sure. It's certainly something like that.

Managing both is good if get the right teams im wales and fulham manager and I got wales to euro quarter finals

help

hey, i have been offerd the cameroon job, they send me a message asking to eaither accept or reject the offer i accept it but nothing happens, after i have pressed continue a few times i get the same message again i accept and nothing happens, how can i get it to work so i can manage both club and national ? plz help

hey, i have been offerd the cameroon job, they send me a message asking to eaither accept or reject the offer i accept it but nothing happens, after i have pressed continue a few times i get the same message again i accept and nothing happens, how can i get it to work so i can manage both club and national ? plz help

this was a bug in the original game - download the 10.3 patch

yeh ive managed peterborough gne on holiday for 2 months and clicked the accept all international jobs tab and came back aqs camerron manager, anyway was chuffed won african cup of nations and got to semis of world cup got peterborough to prem also, but i hate crash dumps -___-

Birmingham and England under 21's - I don't care how I do with the England job, I am just going to play my young English players there so they become amazing, muahahahaha

yeah i have downloaded tht but my game says it is running of the 10.0.0 version how do i do it so the patch works, even if i create new game its still the 10.0.0 version

yeah, where it says database it should be a drop down menu, change it to 10.3 -
View attachment 102380

if the 10.3 doesn't show in the drop down menu then you haven't saved the patch in the right place

how do you get it to come up with the data base thing is tht on the home screen or does it come up auto

click start new game from the main screen and you get a small window with 'choose database' at the top - the 1st thing listed below will be the word 'database' and next it should say either 'default' or 10.1 or 10.2 or 10.3... click on this as it should be a drop down menu and will show any other database patches you have, click on the one you want, in this case 10.3 and click ok

did you look at the pic i posted above?

so wont i be able to do it for a game i have already started because im on my 3rd season and doing really well