lol well I have broken both of my wrists,

torn 7 ligaments, and these torn ligaments may even be a broken ankle, I find out tomorrow.

lol well I have broken both of my wrists,

torn 7 ligaments, and these torn ligaments may even be a broken ankle, I find out tomorrow.

dude,

your well injury prone.

if i was on fm 2009 my natural fitness would be 20!

iv been the South Africa manager for 3 seasons. Nice and challenging but they hav some decent players and a few good ones. Always get pretty good regens if you can get your national team up the world rankings. Got to world cup semis in 2010 playing super def tatics and countering quickly! most wins wer just luck as the teams i played against spent the most part of the game practising their shooting!!! :D

South Africa to the world cup semis, nice one mate.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Anyone managed USA yet?

South Africa to the world cup semis, nice one mate.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Anyone managed USA yet?

Thanks but as i said it was why more **** than class! :)

iv been the South Africa manager for 3 seasons. Nice and challenging but they hav some decent players and a few good ones. Always get pretty good regens if you can get your national team up the world rankings. Got to world cup semis in 2010 playing super def tatics and countering quickly! most wins wer just luck as the teams i played against spent the most part of the game practising their shooting!!! :D

thats a great achievement you should be proud:)

Greece to the world cup semi's cheers for advice

Nice one mate,

if someone could win it with someone like Jamaica now that would be an achivement.

i haven't been that many but now i will with all this so ta

hey funnily enough just got england job... hull manager in 2015 season (furthest ive ever been in game) won the treble with hull frickin hard work. But yeh england and just scrapped the whole first team there 12th in world rankings and haven't made at least a semi in years. hopefully i can do well for them.

USA is a hard hard job, their FA are really demanding and although they have talent, freddy adu, landon donovan etc they do lack strentgh in depth, especially in central defence.

biggest matches are always against mexico who you meet regularly. but its only once every so often (world cup) that you get to challenge yourself against real class. but i have to say that there are a lot of young hungry american players about who want to perform on the big stage. i have found lots of my youngsters have gone onto big clubs in europe after i plucked them from lower european or mls obscurity.

the usa job is very rewarding providing you dont mind being away from the hustle and bustle of the european leagues. i still dont properly understand how some the mls rules and regulations work (i had a brief stint as boss of real salt lake) but you dont really need to know unless you want to go onto club management there.

australia is a similar job that requires patience and a great feeling of isolation. but the differnce is an arguably stronger (although much older) squad to start off with. i always give the aussie a go and have been pleasntly surprised at the prestige it can bring. ie got them to quarters or world cup (lost to argies) and along came valencia, aston villa and sevilla with job offers.

nice on lads,

did you start with the USA job?

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Has any1 managed big teams, like Spain or Brazil?

the game i spoke about i started in the USA job, had a brief spell as both USA and Real Salt Lake manager then went back to USA job. just been offered a championship job but turned it down to concentrate on world cup this summer.

yeah the bigger teams have a lot more pressure and expectation, but providing you've got a bit of FM know-how the quality of the squad means you dont really have to do much to get results. AKA big phil scolaris record as brasil and portugal manager is outstanding, but he was horrific with an ageing and arguably past it chelsea

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

this thread has got me back into international management, but with the underdogs. im columbia manager at the moment, looking to upset the big boys in the copa america.

going well so far. 4 friendly wins against small european nations and a 3-1 victory over paraguay.
ive noticed a lot of young talent in clombia that doesnt seem to be there when managing in europe. i think i will load all players from cloumbia next time i start a club career...

Well I am happy that this post has relighted your fire, lol

let me know how you get on please

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

probs bad idea but just wondering,

would you like to do a natioanl network game?