FMOllie

Reaction score
I've never done a story before so I thought I'd give on a go. I was thinking of doing your standard Bottom to the Top storyline but its fair to say that's been done a few times. Here's what I'm going to do, I'm gunna sim the game for 37 years, taking us to 2050. After this I'll see what's gone down (United in the Blue Square? Fleetwood CL winners?) and take over a club that's fallen through the leagues and bring them back up. I'll see you in 37 years...

Could be a long time before I can get an update on this, been simming for two hours now and its only 2017, could be a long night

Hey, sounds really interesting! Definitely be looking for this update ;)

Now been simming solidly since 3, reached as far as 2030 only 20 years to go.. should have the first update tomorrow sometime :D I can't tell much from the simming screen but I know that Michael Laudrup was Man Utd manager in 2028

Hey could you please upload your save when you get there?

sounds like it may want leaving over night. I seem to remember someone simming a game 400 years into the future and Hedon were the big power then!

sounds like it may want leaving over night. I seem to remember someone simming a game 400 years into the future and Hedon were the big power then!
Haha, nothing that extreme has happened so far although there's been a couple of interesting things

How far are you now?
June 2038, only 12 more years to go!

Haha, nothing that extreme has happened so far although there's been a couple of interesting things

June 2038, only 12 more years to go!

What leagues are loaded and what is the aprox. database size?

What leagues are loaded and what is the aprox. database size?

Only the premier league and medium data size, I've got an anti virus scan running atm but as soon as that finishes it should speed right up, I'll leave it running over night so I can upload it and start my career when I get up

Time to post the first update :D

Gunna start with the premier league winners for the past 37 years..
View attachment 309087View attachment 309088

I would upload the winners of Serie A, Liga BBVA and the Bundesliga but it's not worth it. Inter and AC have won the title every year and the same with Real and Barca. The Bundesliga has been pretty spectacular, Bayern won the league EVERY year...

I wasn't planning to upload the championship winners but there were a couple of interesting winners
View attachment 309089
Personally I can't see Liverpool getting relegated 3 times in the next 50 years (well maybe if Rafa comes back).

The Champions League had a few more winners than the European Leagues
View attachment 309093View attachment 309094

England still haven't won a World Cup since '66 but have come third quite alot, Scotland managed to grap a third place in 2030.

View attachment 309095

I've opted for Liverpool, try and stop all these relegations, next update should be up around 2 with squad report, preseason, transfers etc.

Here we go then
View attachment 309138

Liverpool are much much worse now, the board want a top half finish and the bookies seem to agree, I'm up for a challenge :)
View attachment 309139

Here's the squad, looks like it will definitely need improving in many areas
View attachment 309140

These guys look quality and are all really young :D
View attachment 309141View attachment 309143View attachment 309142

I have nothing in the transfer kitty but the board did cough up for this guy who should be starting at AMR
View attachment 309144

And they were (eventually) willing to increase the youth funding, this should be extremely helpful in the long run
View attachment 309145

Had a pretty poor pre season considering the opposition but I completely changed their style of play and never played the first XI together
View attachment 309146

Last edited: