Finally sorted out a link for the save for those of you who want it, this is at the start of the 2050 season

Into The Future Upload File.fm

An update to the story is on it's way and should be up around 9

So I'm in the Europa League and I like my chances of progressing through this group, Rapid Wiener and Tel Aviv should be no problem at all
View attachment 309306

It has finally struck me how hard this is going to be, apart from a few bright sparks, the team is pretty poor and the defense can't even stop a nose bleed
View attachment 309307

Some games the team has felt amazing, against Wolves they were unstoppable with Jack Crabb grabbing 4 goals. I'm not too upset about the games against Arsenal, their team is unbelievably good and they should run away with the title this year

The table shows the extent of our struggles
View attachment 309308

Wolves and Leeds are at the bottom but my widescreen doesn't stretch that far :(

Luckily I've got a kind run of games coming up against teams that are below me and the managerless Man Utd after they sacked Dave Cramer (?) so I think we can turn this around and charge back up the table

Bilbao won the Champions League!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloading the file, my only chance of glory probably being Bayern in Germany

Downloading the file, my only chance of glory probably being Bayern in Germany

Haha yeah, even if Venky's took over Bayern I think they'd still win the league..

Bilbao won the Champions League!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their team is really quite good atm, although they're struggling down in 14th place, no points for guessing who are 1st and 2nd..

To anyone that's using this save, do not, ever, ever, ever manage Liverpool, possibly the worst team I've ever managed on FM.

Haha, Fergie leaves Man U around 2014-2015 and ManU stops winning :D
It's the opposite for Wenger too.

Can you upload the Ballon d'Or 2013 to 2020? I want to see which players won it (until the game is full of regens)

Haha, Fergie leaves Man U around 2014-2015 and ManU stops winning :D
It's the opposite for Wenger too.

Can you upload the Ballon d'Or 2013 to 2020? I want to see which players won it (until the game is full of regens)

Here you go, after these it was just regens

The Ox becomes absolutely amazing later on; 58 goals in 238 games for Arsenal before moving to Real and getting 102 goals in 298 games. He also got 199 caps and 56 goals for England.View attachment 309350

Wow I've never thought of this idea before, simming the game until 2050. :p Good idea, downloading the save right now. I was gonna be Liverpool since I support them and I wanted a challenge but you said that theyre really **** so I'm thinking about it....

yeah i was amazed at how many time bayern have won the league talk about dominating a league

yeah i was amazed at how many time bayern have won the league talk about dominating a league

They're running away with it this year as well, their squad is incredible though, they've got England's goalkeeper and a whole load of players that would walk into any other team

Wow I've never thought of this idea before, simming the game until 2050. :p Good idea, downloading the save right now. I was gonna be Liverpool since I support them and I wanted a challenge but you said that theyre really **** so I'm thinking about it....

They're definitely a challenge, I think it'll get easier as time goes on when I get money to strengthen the squad but this first season is very tricky

yeah not sure if i will have a save with this tho as i will get very confused as to who is gd an who is not but i still may lol

My save file has corrupted which is really annoying, we'd just started to get a good run going and we're now up in 12th. I'll be starting a new career soon, probably from 2050 again :(

The leagues aren't messed up, advance more into the future. Also, an upload at 2066 would be nice, a challenge to see if you can win the World Cup with England 100 years from the original triumph

The leagues aren't messed up, advance more into the future. Also, an upload at 2066 would be nice, a challenge to see if you can win the World Cup with England 100 years from the original triumph

You've read my mind :p thats what I'm doing now

If I'd have seen this earlier I would have sent you my 2050 file, don't think I have it anymore.
Also England came 2nd in 2042 on mine, USA won it 2034.

If you go far enough, I think 2100 would have messed the leagues up enough for me