I've had a lot of injuries this season so no one is consistently in the team but these are the stats after 20 league games. The player stats are all competitions and the xG table is just the league overall I've scored 94 in the league in 20 games. Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see.
bundesliga 2022 first half stats.PNG
bundesliga 2022 first half xG.PNG

Won the Premier League with Newcastle 1st season using this tactic, thank you!

Does this work as well with the first beta patch?

@joshbrady91 nice one do you mind sending some stats from the season I could have a look at.
Leaks a lot of goals, but scores tons in return. Won 25, Drew 5, Lost 5, Scored 115, Conceded 50. Isak got 21 EPL Goals & 17 EPL Assists (Won PFA YPOTY). Dani Olmo (CAM) got 20 EPL Goals & 21 EPL Assists (Most In EPL). Ansu Fati (LW) got 15 EPL Goals & 9 EPL Assists. ASM (RW) got 10 EPL Goals & 11 EPL Assists.

Here were my 2021/22 signings for Newcastle:
GK Çakir
GK Vandevoordt
RB Lamptey
LB Alphonso Davies
CB Kounde
CB Anel Ahmedhodžić
CB Zagadou
CM Bennacer
CAM Olmo
LW Fati
RW Saelemaekers
CF Isak
CF Sesko

Leaks a lot of goals, but scores tons in return. Won 25, Drew 5, Lost 5, Scored 115, Conceded 50. Isak got 21 EPL Goals & 17 EPL Assists (Won PFA YPOTY). Dani Olmo (CAM) got 20 EPL Goals & 21 EPL Assists (Most In EPL). Ansu Fati (LW) got 15 EPL Goals & 9 EPL Assists. ASM (RW) got 10 EPL Goals & 11 EPL Assists.

wow olmo looks like a beast ill need to give him a go on my dortmund save

best tactic for beta. thank you.

yeah seems like it, you should give my 4-2-4 tactic a go it compliments this tactic quite well and might be useful for rotation and game management.

I'm having a lot of fun using this tactic with Newcastle.

Joint top after 23 games, scoring 68 goals along the way.

Just beat Man City 5-0 at home!

I'm having a lot of fun using this tactic with Newcastle.

Joint top after 23 games, scoring 68 goals along the way.

Just beat Man City 5-0 at home!

wow thats mad who have you signed?

check out the tactic i just posted won every single game in the full season apart from one draw in the league

Signed Isak, Kalvin Phillips, Max Aarons, Loftus-Cheek, Sule, Livakovic and Moussa Dembele in the summer. Added Zagadou, Dwight McNeil, Calum Chambers and Jordan Lukaku in January.

Finished on 87 points, second behind Liverpool on 91. Won the Carabao Cup. Isak, Wilson and Dembele scored 87 goals in all competitions.

This tactic works insanely great. Easily won league with Liverpool. And in the Club World Cup finals this just happened.

1635889093541.png

I use this for home games and we blitz teams but away it's a bit leaky so change set up

try my latest tactic it barely leaks any goals and still scores the same amount

Had a really fun and interesting season with Millwall. Smashed the league before injuries and suspensions hit then lost form. Still finished 2nd so a major achievement! Happy to post screenshots if wanted...on to the Prem!

Had a really fun and interesting season with Millwall. Smashed the league before injuries and suspensions hit then lost form. Still finished 2nd so a major achievement! Happy to post screenshots if wanted...on to the Prem!

yeah id love to see screenshots, I've not really seen how well this tactic performs in lower divisions with teams that aren't as good.