Iota's Legends discussion thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter iota4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 114
  • Views Views 15K
I can't wait for the update to be released [unless it already has and I missed it XD]

Larsson <3

not quite finished yet! hehe.. just a few more to go.

so far i have made 32 players, a fair few actual legends and the rest custom made using requests in this thread :)

Name: Gary Phillips
D.O.B: 24/04/1992
Place of Birth: Llanidloes, Wales
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Position: DM
Other Positions: CD,CM
Favourite Club: Manchester United
Favourite Personnel: Javier Hernandez, Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs, Darren Fletcher
Strengths (5): Long Shots, Corners, Free Kicks, Stamina, Work Rate
Weaknesses (5): First Touch, Heading, Goalkeeping, Long Throws, Penalty Taking

another update.
:wub::wub::wub:thankyou!!:wub::wub::wub:
(6) dont forget boothy :D

what CA + PA do you set for the custom and legend players?

Last edited:
just done dino zoff.. boothy will be done :P

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

ca 80 and PA 200 for all the custom and legendary players

anymore legends? i might not be able to update for a day or a couple of days as i am busy this weekend

BOOTHY!!! :wub:

you spelt Gascoigne wrong, but otherwise, good job! do you know when we will be able to download it?

more legends:

gabriel batuista
cafu
pavel nevded
george weah
peter schmeichel (sp?)
alan shearer
christian vieri
jaap stam
paolo maldini
carlos alberto
marcel desailly
lilian thuram

that'll keep you busy :D

Last edited:
i always speel his name wrong! x) i'll spell his name properlyin a few minutes.

I mean, i could upload the file tonight and update it at a later date.. but then it might take awhile for the files to be approved as my last file upload took 20 hours to be approved =/

make sure you read my edited post, there's some more legends, and i cant blame you about gascoigne, i always spell his name wrong, thank lord for wikipedia xD

You could just add the .rar file as an attachment mate :P

erica cantona? sorry for pulling you up, cant help it, but i cant wait to download this :D

YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME!

make sure you tick the newplayers.xml and iota's legends.dbc in the "chnage" option shortly after clicking "new game"

okay, the "newplayers.xml" and "Iota's Legends.dbc" both go in the "my documents/sportsinteractive/football manager 2010/editor data" folder.

the "iota's Legends.slf" goes in the "my documents/sportsinteractive/football manager 2010/shortlists" path

The "pictures" folder is to be extracted into the ""my documents/sportsinteractive/football manager 2010/graphics" path

and the legend player's folder is just the screenshots i sued as updates, they don't go anywhere..unless you feel like putting them some where!

35 players in total, actual legends and soon to be custom legends! NJOY!

i used the 10.3.0 patch FYI

Last edited:
Back