Iota's Legends discussion thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter iota4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 114
  • Views Views 15K
Cooper* And ok, i trust you ;)

find him?

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

i spelled cantona's first name as "Erica" luls, edited and re-uploaded done done done..i'm a pain, right? :P

might want to re-download it if you want cantona to have a masculine first name haha

don't say that to his face, he might end up doing that flying karate boot to the head thing towards ya! :P

Wait, before i play would you be able to get a quick screenshot of Stuart Cooper?

not atm, going to bed in a sec.. only take a few minutes... check him out as you have downloaded it already heh :P

seriously 154cm! :'(

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Anyone want a screenshot of their player in 2019?

Blue Square?! **** XD What's my history like? :P

***** XD even though I'm closing in on the 1 goal per 2 games ratio, would've hoped a bigger club took some notice. XD

can i have a screenie of kelsie weavill plz :)

seriously 154cm! :'(

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Anyone want a screenshot of their player in 2019?

i'll do another iota's legends with even more legends in it when i have the time :)

154cm tall eh? my bad.. i'll make him a tad taller in the next download :)

can you take a screenie of "Ross Jackson" and "Gary Lanham" in 2019 please to? thats me and my best mate :D

i'll do another iota's legends with even more legends in it when i have the time :)

154cm tall eh? my bad.. i'll make him a tad taller in the next download :)

can you take a screenie of "Ross Jackson" and "Gary Lanham" in 2019 please to? thats me and my best mate :D
I cba to post screenshots atm but i do know that Ross Jackson is amazing and now plays for man city ;)

5 more additions so far, i intend to do about 5 a day (due to real life and work etc) and i'll make as many as i can before i run out of steam before uploading the new updated version :D

Back