iPod Touch 4th Generation

****. All this has persuaded me to get ipod touch 4th gen. £200 lighter and mother isn't going to be pleased :(

I have got FM and i think it's enjoyable , currently in 2015 with SWFC in the prem and this is my team;

Mannone
Nemec
Ridgwell
Beevers
Bartley
Lansbury/Arshavin
Paixao (regen)/Nani
Khedira
Cattermole/Gerrard/Alonso
Madine
Jennings/Howard (regen)

iPod Touches are great if you want a handheld gaming device that can also play music. If you don't listen to that much music, iPod touch is the way forward.

However - if you dont want to get sucked in by Apple, here is a list of alternative products that will definitely have a better sound quality compared to the touch. http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/javaImages/70/8e/0,,10308~9670256,00.jpg
Haha, are those the things you shake and they go 'whoosh'?

Wrong link i'm guessing?
I think it's a joke ;).

Going to get 8GB iPod now, decided. Not going to jailbreak it, may break :(. Do you think I should get warranty? Is there a new one coming out soon?

Haha, are those the things you shake and they go 'whoosh'?

I think it's a joke ;).

Going to get 8GB iPod now, decided. Not going to jailbreak it, may break :(. Do you think I should get warranty? Is there a new one coming out soon?

Personally I wouldn't (I've had my 2nd gen for over 2 years and it's been fine *touch wood*) but you could look at the prices available and what cover they give. Maybe an idea if you constantly drop your phone and stuff ;) There's always going to be a new one round the corner, though I don't think their has bee any official news on a release yet. Apple probably busy with the Ipad 2

I have an IPhone, FM is poor.

Top Apps:
Shazam
X2 Football
Holes and Balls - not a **** film ;)
MyMedia

I have my Ipod touch jailbroke and it hasn't give me any problems, I just download games with it not tweaks to the Ipod, And in terms of music just use youtube downloader to get whatever song you want.