Iran agents 'planned US terror attacks'

You still haven't explained why though, in your opinion, the US have chosen a public way involving another nation who will certainly want hard proof what they're saying is correct. If you think they want a reason for war, then why have they not used a more secretive method that doesn't rely on another nations co-operation?

Legitimacy.

Legitimacy.
and yet you constantly ignore just how many ways it can fall apart. And ignore the fact that they will be drawn into a war anyway if Iran persists, and so will half the west, because of most of europe doesnt trust Iran with a nuclear weapon and Israel wont tolerate it. Look past the US and look at the bigger story

and yet you constantly ignore just how many ways it can fall apart. And ignore the fact that they will be drawn into a war anyway if Iran persists, and so will half the west, because of most of europe doesnt trust Iran with a nuclear weapon and Israel wont tolerate it. Look past the US and look at the bigger story

****, even Russia are against their Uranium enrichment, and China have hardly put their weight behind it.

****, even Russia are against their Uranium enrichment, and China have hardly put their weight behind it.

When the US and Russia agree over something, its serious

The thing is I'm hardly looking at the US here - I'm looking at Iran. Why would they **** themselves up like that? They have no reason whatsoever to do so, not now at least, and above all things, if they did, this way too messy to be their doing.

The thing is I'm hardly looking at the US here - I'm looking at Iran. Why would they **** themselves up like that? They have no reason whatsoever to do so, not now at least, and above all things, if they did, this way too messy to be their doing.

hence why some are thinking he is rogue, even the US attorney is surprised. But then Quds Force soldiers dont just randomly go off, its like an SAS soldier mount his own rogue operation to kill Ahmedwatshisname, its something out of a movie. thats why they suspect higher backing, but thats not what he is being tried on

hence why some are thinking he is rogue, even the US attorney is surprised. But then Quds Force soldiers dont just randomly go off, its like an SAS soldier mount his own rogue operation to kill Ahmedwatshisname, its something out of a movie. thats why they suspect higher backing, but thats not what he is being tried on

That's my point, there's a higher chance of this guy being a rogue asset, or just someone remotely linked to Iran and this has been blown out of proportion. It certainly seems more logical to me than Iran going from barking to biting from one day to the other.

That's my point, there's a higher chance of this guy being a rogue asset, or just someone remotely linked to Iran and this has been blown out of proportion. It certainly seems more logical to me than Iran going from barking to biting from one day to the other.

read the thing i put up, its certainly not blown out of proportion.

Perhaps there is too much credit given to Iran, I seriously doubt they'd try any sort of attack against either US or US ambassadors or other countries' ambassadors in the US. They saw what happened , the cowboy mentality the americans have, let's please just hope that they never ever ever nuke the Middle East. But the economic situation makes it all the worse though, fortunately the republicans are not in power, I'm not a big fan of Obama but he beats Bush anyday, he just inherited the 2008 blow in capitalism with the bankruptcy of the Lehman Brothers, and two wars that good old Bush managed to start.

read the thing i put up, its certainly not blown out of proportion.

Seriously, 'I have a cousin who is in the Qods Force and he told me to kill the ambassador'? And he just gave his accomplices up, being, supposedly a member of an elite force, or at least someone trusted by them, after mere interrogation.

Drew a smile on my face.

Perhaps there is too much credit given to Iran, I seriously doubt they'd try any sort of attack against either US or US ambassadors or other countries' ambassadors in the US. They saw what happened , the cowboy mentality the americans have, let's please just hope that they never ever ever nuke the Middle East. But the economic situation makes it all the worse though, fortunately the republicans are not in power, I'm not a big fan of Obama but he beats Bush anyday, he just inherited the 2008 blow in capitalism with the bankruptcy of the Lehman Brothers, and two wars that good old Bush managed to start.

enough, stop flaming the us or you will be banned.

Seriously, 'I have a cousin who is in the Qods Force and he told me to kill the ambassador'? And he just gave his accomplices up, being, supposedly a member of an elite force, or at least someone trusted by them, after mere interrogation.

Drew a smile on my face.

same, but clearly there is enough evidence for an indictment. remember they have him on take talking to fake cartel members who were actually DEA

If Israel declares war, then they'll win, simple as. The Israeli war machine is, pound for pound, without compare in the entire world.
Was that a deliberate off the cuff comment or are you really that deluded?

Let's look at this for a second. Israel's biggest backer is the US. Israel have limited support in the EU. Russia are in bed with China, who are against Israel. The EU needs to stay on good terms with Russia as they virtually have their fingers on the gas valve that provides power for most of the European powers (including Great Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, The Netherlands, etc). The UN have now allowed Palestine to put forward a case for official recognition.
China basically own the US (the US owe so much money to China now they can not risk the inflation of the interest on those loans or their entire financial structure could completely collapse on a scale not seen since post-World War One), the US can not afford (literally) to speak out against the Arab League or the UN on issues regarding Israel. The EU needs to be cordially invited to intervene in Arab affairs by the Arab League (this was the case with the Libya Civil War, NATO had to first have backing from other North African and Islamic nations before they could implement the "no-fly-zone").
The US's record of fighting a conflict alone is not good (0 Victories), so Israel can expect no backing from NATO if the worst happens.

I haven't even touched on the fact that one wrong move from Israel may cause a major inter-Arabia War, which will, considering the momentum after the "Arab Spring", expand to the outer-Arabian Peninsular (Involving the like of Turkey, Iran, China, Russia, India, Pakistan etc). Like I said, China will ensure the US will not aide Israel or threaten to place an embargo on them and raise their interest rates (China will get the backing of Russia and North Korea - China and Russia will also block any UN resolution that is pro-Israel, being members of the UN Security Council), also remember that the UN is anti-Israel, by allowing Palestine a platform of which to argue their case, a situation which they have not allowed to other un-recognised states like, the "Nagorno-Karabakh Republic", the "Republic of Abkhazia", the "Republic of China", the "Republic of South Ossetia" etc.

If you are limiting your argument rather naively to military power, then I would like to remind you that the this is 2011 and Lebanon, Syria, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Yemen, Morocco, Libya (now that we have sent the Transitional Government stockpiles of weapons from the US and the UK which include, but are not limited to, advanced assault rifles, third-generation missile guidance systems, RPA Drones), etc. All have access to virtually the same type of equipment that Israel do. The arms race is now a "Cold-War" phenomenon, it's no longer relevent.

Faithfully, a student of Philosophy, Politics and Economic - Cardiff University.

same, but clearly there is enough evidence for an indictment. remember they have him on take talking to fake cartel members who were actually DEA

Sure, but it seems way, way too stupid to be a plan conceived by the Qods Force.

Sure, but it seems way, way too stupid to be a plan conceived by the Qods Force.

yeah, its just too haphazard, having said that. it could be done for deniability. "if you are captured we disavow all knowledge of you" sounds movie like but its certainly real enough

Was that a deliberate off the cuff comment or are you really that deluded?
If you are limiting your argument rather naively to military power, then I would like to remind you that the this is 2011 and Lebanon, Syria, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Yemen, Morocco, Libya (now that we have sent the Transitional Government stockpiles of weapons from the US and the UK which include, but are not limited to, advanced assault rifles, third-generation missile guidance systems, RPA Drones), etc. All have access to virtually the same type of equipment that Israel do. The arms race is now a "Cold-War" phenomenon, it's no longer relevent.

Faithfully, a student of Philosophy, Politics and Economic - Cardiff University.

I'll limit myself to this.

First of all, he's not deluded. Israel has over 100 soldiers per 1000 inhabitants, only a handful of countries have higher percentages and above all things only two of those, Russia and North Korea, have some sort of access to WMDs. Israeli weapons technology is among the best in the world, and probably the best in the region, bar none. Their troops are among the best trained in the world and the Mossad is arguably the deadliest secret service currently in existance.

IMO they would fall due to overwhelming strength of numbers in favor of the Arabs, but as GC said, pound for pound, Israel is second to none when it comes to military affairs.

What the? "Flaming" the US? Where the **** is in this forum that "flaming" the US gives ban right, I didn't insult you or anyone here, just stated an OPINION, agree or disagree, I don't care, quite funny that people called me a communst and yet everyone wacks the one guy with a different opinion. No sense.

enough, stop flaming the us or you will be banned.

My ignorant opinion is:
Jews don't need there own country and what they are doing to Palestinians is awful (I know the holocaust was too) but thats history and how many people today lived in that generation. So if USA attack Iran or whatever people think will happen Israel will HAVE to then Arabian countries will attack Israel and China, this would mean Russia. And that stops Europe wanting to support USA. Then the Americans would get smashed. Thats why America wont invade and nothing will happen. Well that's what I think anyway

I'll limit myself to this.

First of all, he's not deluded. Israel has over 100 soldiers per 1000 inhabitants, only a handful of countries have higher percentages and above all things only two of those, Russia and North Korea, have some sort of access to WMDs. Israeli weapons technology is among the best in the world, and probably the best in the region, bar none. Their troops are among the best trained in the world and the Mossad is arguably the deadliest secret service currently in existance.

IMO they would fall due to overwhelming strength of numbers in favor of the Arabs, but as GC said, pound for pound, Israel is second to none when it comes to military affairs.

Also the Saudi's would back the US, who would certainly back Israel. Not to mention that Iran would immedialet target US forces in the Gulf, Lybia would back the French and Brits (assuming they even got in), Same with Yemen. Russia dont even back Iran's Uranium enrichment, they would do their best to prevent any war but would not have a direct conflict with the US, neither side really wants that. China would be happy to continue its growth into Africa. All in all it'd be very very ugly

*note thats how i think it would play out, but you never know what can happen

It's also why i keep saying the US arent warmongering Athe. The cost would outweigh any benefit.

Last edited:
It's also why i keep saying the US arent warmongering Athe. The cost would outweigh any benefit.

I thought the same before Irak and look how that turned out. They're not necessarily warmongering, but the whole 'terror' paranoia is leading them down the path of destruction.