Deovoultcha

Reaction score
TONGA TYLER -The codename for a new 5-4-1 formation with

-NO new purchases
-NO formation tweaking
- MERELY HOLIDAYING THE ENTIRE SEASON
Transfers2011.png

THE GIST OF IT
This tactic involves 2 wingbacks whose main roles are to break through the offense's wingers and contribute to the passing to Attacking wingers/inside forward. Their only job is to distribute possesion but they are more advanced than the Centrebacks so they are enabled to attacking following their own position instructions.

The defense is created in a way to assure closing down attacks from both flanks focusing passes down the flanks and centralizing clearances through the middle
The offense is given enough supply to garner very good possession rates throughout games and to resoundingly fight opponents and not merely concede defeat

Formation-1.png

PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS

1. Wingback - Advanced
Support
Passing: Short
Roam From Position
Closing Down: Whole field

2. Centreback
Defend
Pasing: Mixed
(Short for passing long clearances)
Don't Roam
Hard Tackling

3. Sweeper
Defend
Soft tackling
Clearances
Hold Up Ball

4. Centreback
Defend
Pasing: Mixed
(Short for passing long clearances)
Don't Roam
Hard Tackling

5. Wingback - Advanced
Support
Passing: Short
Roam From Position
Closing Down: Whole field

6. Defensive mid
Defend
Hold up ball
Don't run from deep
Tight marking
Man-man
Hard tackling

7. CentreMid
Box to Box Midfielder
Support
Attacking Ment.
Much Creative freedom
Roam from position

8. Inside forward
Attack
Much Creative freedom
Hard tackling
Run from deep
Run with ball

9. Inside forward
Attack
Much Creative freedom
Hard tackling
Run from deep
Run with ball

10. Complete striker
Attack
Much creative freedom
Don't run from deep

11. Goalkeeper

RESULTS
LeagueTable-1.png

Now I understand 5th place is not a good place but we've only had 2 injuries the entire season

And the squad depth was considerably low without any purchases + it was my assistant whose quality is not up to par with that of human players

Things to consider

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4160

Last edited:
I submitted it for download I need it to be approved though I'll upload a screenshot pertaining to the injuries

lesioni.png

And I just posted the link in the OP

Looks good but not great. However you conceded less goals all season then I have conceded at the end of January with my West Ham team, so looks pretty decent

The tactic looks decent but you should play the season yourself as going on holiday is not a precise reprensentation of your tactic. It does look solid defensively though.

The tactic looks decent but you should play the season yourself as going on holiday is not a precise reprensentation of your tactic. It does look solid defensively though.
Yee I made the tactic last night and felt tired so I holiday'ed it and I was very intrigued so I started a new save, same team no purchases with the tactic

If you don't mind me asking,why do you have your forwards on hard tackling? and your central defenders?doesn't this run the risk of freekicks and being red carded?

Ah seems like a mistake I meant the centrefields to get the hard tackling seems like a major fluke i'll fix it now but I might add I never had the Central defenders have hard tackling I just checked

What was the average ratings of your players for the season?
Foohey I restarted the save so I could accurately test the tactic w/o holidaying so can't really say :/

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

By the way just uploaded it to MegaUpload for the time being whilst it is approved here
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OUFJLXH1

All feedback appreciated

I'm interested in trying this but want to see how it does properly for a season first - have you done that yet?

I'm interested in trying this but want to see how it does properly for a season first - have you done that yet?
Properly as in without holidaying? I've been working on that it's taking me a while lol more time consuming that just holidaying so not yet I haven't fully properly tested it

Yes that's what I mean!

How is your current game going without holidaying?

Well haven't purchased anyone same transfers/loan like before and after 8 games lost 1 to Chelsea (1-0) drew against Liverpool and Arsenal beat Sunderland/Blackburn/Tottenham/Wigan/Birmingham

O.I.: Set AML or ML show on weaker foot show MC or AMC Hard Tackling and Touchline Shouts if I'm behind Exploit the Middle and Get Ball Forward if in front by 2+ goals and 10- minutes left Take a Breather