Kurt1212

Reaction score
I've created a team and put him as manager, put his financial stats all to 18/20 including buying players, I start the game as a different made team who happen to be their fierce Rivals, and I give Diego 400m to spend and a 4m Wage Budget and he doesn't buy anyone? The teams reputation is fine and everything else?

Because he has 400m and all he buys is players on frees, in a edited league with Barca/Real Madrid and such, thats why.

But it doesnt make sense, in an edited league with the best clubs in the world, a rich club with no debt, a great chairman and 400-500m to spend...

Maybe your an idiot??? lol just kidding.

Em maybe hes happy with the squad he has???

Different managers have different transfer strategies simple, not every manager goes mad. Actual fact he is probably being smart not buying too many as he would possess a better unit therefore he may get better results. I have lost count of the amount of times I have gone mad in summer transfer window and then lived to regret it

But you're not getting me, He shouldn't be happy if he was a GOOD manager, he knows he's gonna lose everygame if he doesn't buy, so that makes him an idiot and a bad manager if he doesn't buy.

In my games Maradona always ends up as Boca manager and seems to do well. He always wants to buy my keeper though. Hate him for it.

Whats the max money you can give on editor?

Its just a bit short of 2 billion. So try maybe 1.5BN. If you go over 2 BN the game messes up and you lose most of the money

IRL ? yes, the best player of the history and a morn biased bostero, IG ? i don't know, he always end managing the bosta in my saves.

But you're not getting me, He shouldn't be happy if he was a GOOD manager, he knows he's gonna lose everygame if he doesn't buy, so that makes him an idiot and a bad manager if he doesn't buy.

Its an AI. and all AIs are stupid

So can anyone help me fix this? I've tried Luis Figo but he does the same god **** thing..

Whenever i go over 300 mil the game messes up :(

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Try Roy Keane

So can anyone help me fix this? I've tried Luis Figo but he does the same god **** thing..

I dont think there is much you can do about it. The AI is probably programmed not to make stupid amounts of signing ect