FMC is not really a mode I reckon most people on FM BAse will not be using it!

why have they put the challenge mode on the game it kinda reminds me of the old brian lara cricket on the sega megadrive where you had the proper game and then some of crickets greatest games(bothams ashes test of 81) i just dont see the point.......! and whats all those add ons about ? fm said that when they went with steam it wasnt for finacial reasons and yet we can now buy add ons for a game thru steam..! it may not sound it but im looking forward to it i have pre-orderd as i have all copies of fm and i have been playing cm since they came out....! but please si games keep fm as it should be...!

FMC is not really a mode I reckon most people on FM BAse will not be using it!

This.
To me, the CM sounds like a really pointless wa to play the game. I'm in it for the time consuming stuff, and I want my gaming experience to be as close to real life as possible.

This.
To me, the CM sounds like a really pointless wa to play the game. I'm in it for the time consuming stuff, and I want my gaming experience to be as close to real life as possible.

Like I mentioned on another thread-not everyone has the time to play it in depth. Families, working committments, real life. Not everyone has no life

Like I mentioned on another thread-not everyone has the time to play it in depth. Families, working committments, real life. Not everyone has no life

Hence I started with "To me". I'm sure the CM will find it's audience, and who knows maybe I myself will start an alternative save in CM, but I doubt it.
I do have a family, job and a life by the way. :) But I don't play several hours a day, five hours a week tops.

Hence I started with "To me". I'm sure the CM will find it's audience, and who knows maybe I myself will start an alternative save in CM, but I doubt it.
I do have a family, job and a life by the way. :) But I don't play several hours a day, five hours a week tops.

Yeah well............I don't lol

Will be trying it myself as it's something different. Should be a challenge unlocking the lockables instead of paying for them.

Guy's I'm in a bit of a dilemma, I've saved up for a while for FM13, but I've realised my hard drive space isn't enough to run it. Literally my laptop originally has 137 GB Hard Drive space, but I reckon it'll need at least between 100-200 more. But the person says says that I need at least 40 pound to do this, but that money was for FM I don't know what to do :(

Guy's I'm in a bit of a dilemma, I've saved up for a while for FM13, but I've realised my hard drive space isn't enough to run it. Literally my laptop originally has 137 GB Hard Drive space, but I reckon it'll need at least between 100-200 more. But the person says says that I need at least 40 pound to do this, but that money was for FM I don't know what to do :(

FM is only about 2-3 GB, why would you need more? If you have enough space free on your hard drive, you don't need a new one.

FM is only about 2-3 GB, why would you need more? If you have enough space free on your hard drive, you don't need a new one.

I've only got 23.1 of 137GB left in it? Is that enough. If I am to get more space I'll have to delete all my music files, I've pretty much unistalled all the useless programs on my laptoop it's just the music taking up space.

I've only got 23.1 of 137GB left in it? Is that enough. If I am to get more space I'll have to delete all my music files, I've pretty much unistalled all the useless programs on my laptoop it's just the music taking up space.

Game specs say you need min. 2GB for FM game so you'll be fine.

As I mentioned in another thread, I have heard nothing about any potential improvements on the tactic creation feature and the fact that Miles never even mentioned changes to the tactics in any of the blogs worries me.
I really hope we'll see a more flexible creator this time, as it is by far the update I am most looking forward to. No changes to the creator or how tactics can be used in-game and I'll be disappointed, no matter all the other improvements.

is buying the new edition of Fifa each year worth it? some might agree some may not, however, I for one will ALWAYS get the latest version as this series cannot go backwards.. its impossible.. it is not possible to make a worse game than its predecessor.. yes some of the years have had their problems which get fixed by the updates etc.. but that's what we have gotten used to over the years...

so the answer is:

Yes :) most definitely.

Quite possible - look at how they ruined counterstrike or even battlefield 3 (i played the **** out of all previous bf series)

Last edited:
From the video blogs it looks like they perfected an already great game, who wouldn't buy it?

30£ for one unfinished product ? NO WAY

It's hardly going to be unfinished upo release. How any games get patched after release anyway on Xbox, Pc whatever to improve the game. In my experience Xbox games get a more patched anyway than something like FM. And even though online play won't be available until official release anyway, it's still a **** of a deal from SI. And on top of that, it's NOT £30 everywhere.

if you look at it the way you look t it mate , you might aswell wait till th 2020 version comes out lol

I'm actually sitting on the fence regarding whether FM13 is worth buying.

While there seems to be a nice few new features added this year, I cant help but feel that not enough has been done to improve/fix previous versions bugs which IMO have multiplied since the last truly good FM (FM10 IMO again).

And call me a cynic but the releasing of a beta (upon purchase) gives me the distinct feeling that SI Games themselves aren't all that confident with the product and are trying to get us to part with our hard earned money before anybody realizes it a bunch of crock.

I'm going to wait another week until the demo comes outs and then decide whether I'm going to buy the game or just carry on with FM12 (which I've got a good save going anyway) before parting with my money.

I'm hoping over the next couple of weeks that my doubts are unwarranted and FM13 does indeed turn out to be one of the greats as I've got a huge database project in mind and would be disappointed if I had to shelve it until FM14 !.

Im downloading the beta now. Any major changes to tactics lads? Do your previous ones work on this?