Is it just me or are there a SILLY amount of injuries in FM2013?

I'm playing CM/FM since 1997 (as probably most of the guys here) and have not seen a game version with so many injuries.
Currently with Napoli, usually have 5 to 6 players with long-term injuries and cannot remember last game I hadn't an injured player. At this moment, in the last 7 games, I have this spectacular mark:
1 inj; 1 inj; 1 inj; 3 injs; 2 injs; 3 injs; 1 inj;

As I am writing this post, I' playing against Milan and only have 9 guys at the field, because after 3 subs had 2 injured players (so going to 8 games in a row...)
This is really annoying and the game starts to lose its fun. Already checked training charges, already bought physios with the highest values/reputation I could get, so I believe this is a game issue (just as the players morale, in this game they look like girls always unhappy if you don't say the correct words)

bah........

Having the same problem, ive played 3 different saves (Tottenham, leicester and QPR) over a minimum of 4 seasons each and can't remeber a time when iv'e been able to field a full team.

At Leicester i started with Whitbread and St Ledger injured, so I brought in Nano and Mouyokolo to replace them, leaving me with 6 CD. But have not had a single game in over 50 this season were atleast 2 have not been injured. At one point I had 4 CD's injuried and both full backs suspended.

The injuries tend to wipe out one position all at once on a very regular basis (again this is 3 different saves over an average of 4 seasons each, so not getting whingy about a sudden spate)

I just sit there waiting for a physio report on my next click that rules a key player out for 5-6 weeks, i have played CM since 01-02 and have never experience anything with this regularity over many thousands of hours play. Something is just not right with this installment.

Last edited:
To people who have injury problems I suggest playing with the Default Version and not 13.3.0