Is it just me or is this site becoming bored?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam

Ive been a member here for ages so it could just be me getting bored, but every day I check wether there is any good threads floating about, but all I can ever find is Joel making boring threads about politics and stuff XD. Plus many of the more entertaining members of the site have either been perma banned or have just come inactive :S. So what do you guys think, are you getting bored?

P.S Although Dunc's Ken story is pretty entertaining.

P.S.S Sorry the title doesn't make sense lol

I miss the good old days of a quiet IRC Room and Base when I first joined but the majority of threads dont interest me anymore.
It doesn't bother me that much though as I just have more tabs open so I just check up on FM-Base for interesting thread. (yes I include 1 year and 8/9 months as a long time on the site)

i havent used it for a long time till today as just got FM 2012, give it a few weeks and the sight will get a boast when more people get the game and become new members or reactive ones

I'll admit we are overdue for a 'I hate the mods, kill them with fire' thread but other than that I wouldn't say it's boring. If you want retardation go on reddit or something :P
P.S I like Joel's politics threads! But I fear his Nazism is starting to rub off on me....

I don't want retardation, just something that isn't boring :S I don't blame mods, I think it's just getting uninteresting now. No Scott rants, no Funny threads, No Creme egg into ommelete threads. Agree with brian

No, it is a FM site remember so half the threads will be about fm ;)

Naaaaaa not boring. Though it's becoming filled with threads posted by people who can't be arsed to read stickies first, or check they haven't been posted already. And don't forget peoples lives involve work, Uni, FM and now of course Skyrim

Naaaaaa not boring. Though it's becoming filled with threads posted by people who can't be arsed to read stickies first, or check they haven't been posted already. And don't forget peoples lives involve work, Uni, FM and now of course Skyrim

They did a year ago as well (minus Skyrim) but it was still fun, but I guess it's true that it is a FM site so you can't expect too many entertaining threads.

They did a year ago as well (minus Skyrim) but it was still fun, but I guess it's true that it is a FM site so you can't expect too many entertaining threads.

It'll change though when the footie is back properly this weekend. And I'll probably rant if we lose against Wolves.

Wait, you actually want Scott and Curt back?

oO)

Yeah, I just got back from a financially forced FM-Base ban. When it's food or internet, internet usually wins but food will ****** a win or two. ;)

But I haven't noticed anything too terrible, there are a ton of idiot threads but those have always existed. That and most of the stories are awful, nothing seems to have changed. It just seems that another wave of members have joined up with the release of FM12. Like always, right after a game is released there's always a bunch of new guys who don't really know much. I was one of those once too, I came in with FM09, so I get it. I think it just comes down to personal taste. As for me, I'm happy to be back.

no, never. but i some sense yes. if there is some web tracker, which will tell me which site i have visited the most monthly, as always FM-base, FB, arsenal + footy sites :P , and YouTube top the list. xD

its addiction out of reach, help !!!

Yeah, I just got back from a financially forced FM-Base ban. When it's food or internet, internet usually wins but food will ****** a win or two. ;)

But I haven't noticed anything too terrible, there are a ton of idiot threads but those have always existed. That and most of the stories are awful, nothing seems to have changed. It just seems that another wave of members have joined up with the release of FM12. Like always, right after a game is released there's always a bunch of new guys who don't really know much. I was one of those once too, I came in with FM09, so I get it. I think it just comes down to personal taste. As for me, I'm happy to be back.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...igh-flying-dutchmen-ajax-amsterdam-story.html

:)

Aww, you missed me, Sam? I've only just got my internet back after 2 weeks w/o. Been ****!

Scott's banned, so now this forum is boring? Cry me a ******* river...

Yeah I missed you Ben. ;)Scott was alright, he always made a match thread entertaining, I wasn't around when Curt was so I dunno.

[video=youtube;6mCgiaAFCu8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mCgiaAFCu8[/video]

Are you not entertained?

I don't want retardation, just something that isn't boring :S I don't blame mods, I think it's just getting uninteresting now. No Scott rants, no Funny threads, No Creme egg into ommelete threads. Agree with brian

except none of these are interesting. at all. ever.

If you don't like the forums, I would be more than happy to show you the exit door :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back