Is it just me or is this site becoming bored?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
All dead threads...

And they arent having a go, you get warned, so often. I can see every infraction you have. Not sure what you expect if you dont heed their warnings..

Either way I'm done with this, got work to do and annoying texts to send to Godcubed.

Not had a warning in years, but I'm chasing a lost cause. I'm done too

Bring back Fatshit and NUFC Tony.....heroes :P

*dont take me seriously. The place is more relaxed now and not as many trolls as there was in the past.

As mentioned before this is a FM forum so the majority of threads will be about FM. Some of the threads you mentioned were completely pointless and the Banned thread was closed after so many people were spamming it. Compared to when I joined(2 years I think) the site has improved drastically. We have a lot more members contributing content which will in effect serve the community better.
Who cares about cream egg threads when we have good content for our game....

You get out of this site what you put in.

Exactly. What exactly do you contribute to make the place interesting?

Most of Scott's rants where intelligent, the point he was putting across was often right. As for that thread, it was just a bit of fun, that was inane drivel but I was just giving an example of times when threads were a lot more fun.

You what? Scott Button was a pathetic child who just liked to troll and argue. His constant supply of lies, bad spelling and obsession with starting arguments are not missed. His spelling and grammar were perhaps the worst I’ve seen from anyone, ever!

I think we are finally getting the forums to a decent state. Childish arguments are being stamped out and people are using the forum properly. It’s an FM affiliate forum after all. I come on and find interesting tactic/training guides and random players that others have found.

I can also find decent chat about current movies, tv shows or music. I don’t think anything is really missing. If you are looking for controversy or silly threads filled with spam posts then you are in the wrong place.

The reason there are no 'good threads' is because FM has just been released, a lot of people are looking for help with their game and a lot of them are newbies. Although in all honesty, I don't re-call there ever being a 'good thread' on this site. (;

For now you will either have to put up with CRONALDO737 asking 'iz it possibal to buy messi? and can i buy him wiv lichtdunsten u21's 4 50p nd ah bowl ov vejtable soop?' or leave.

For real entertainment, head to -NON-STOP NYAN CAT!

Ehttp://nyan.cat/dit: Just saw you claimed Scott's rants were intelligent. Trololololol.

Last edited:
Best thing of all is-it's nothing like the SI forum. Some of the stuff I've seen over there lately is just....bewildering. Especially just after release day. Was so incredibly full of utter, utter **** it was unreal.

Yea, sorry Sam for that. But since I become mod on domestic FM forum, I don't have time to troll Joel or argue with GC and Mike :wub:
I do miss Scott, though. My English is better than his. He was a troll, true, but he was alright if you were Man Utd fan XD
I'm pretty sure sooner or later there will be another 'Lets burn all modes cuz they are *****'. And we will all have 5 minutes of laugh again.

I can tell you now this is the best Fm site around! I went on to the Dugout to upload a tactic for the first time since finding out about any Fm site (Fm-base, my first love) and its like a barran desert, run by mindless sand trolls! its boring and lame! wish I could delete it! lol

what more do you want?

we have awesome tactics, graphics (some of the best around) player section, weekly competitions, music/tv/games discussions, sexiest women threads, stories! you name it we have it :)

if you want mindless banter join some idiotic room in mIRC :)

why not try and come up with something that will benefit the forum and members instead of making a lame thread moaning about how boring the site is :)

come now Sammy :P

Bad trolls get banned, good trolls stay around by being subtle yet effective.

Nothing beats the 'post your fetish' thread.

To be fair, Curt was a lot better than Scott. At least he was quite funny, if a bit misguided, rather than just being a complete window licker.

Anyway, I think at the moment people are just playing the game, in a few months when people start to get bored, you should see an influx of more 'interesting' threads. Or, if you are wanting activity on a thread like 'post your pet hates', then post in it, make it active, then other people will see it, and also post.. maybe.

To be fair, Curt was a lot better than Scott. At least he was quite funny, if a bit misguided, rather than just being a complete window licker.

Anyway, I think at the moment people are just playing the game, in a few months when people start to get bored, you should see an influx of more 'interesting' threads. Or, if you are wanting activity on a thread like 'post your pet hates', then post in it, make it active, then other people will see it, and also post.. maybe.

I'd consider that to be a traumatic experience. Each time I see an octopus on a nature programme it sends shivers up and down my spine. Can't look at them the same way again :(

I've actually been banned from that thread by JP, not sure why XD

I've actually been banned from that thread by JP, not sure why XD

*********** isn't a fetish, Sam, I'm pretty sure it qualifies as a mental disorder!

Last edited:
It seems I missed th fetish thread :(

This has turned into spam now. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back