Is it just me or is this site becoming bored?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that but that type of stuff is where most members got involved, so they obviously found it semi-interesting.

that doesnt speak well of them though does it? and i wouldnt call it most, by a long shot.

Either way, they're not coming back. And i will continue to play the worlds smallest violin

If you don't like the forums, I would be more than happy to show you the exit door :)

You calmed down from your Drop zone raging on COD? Never thought shooting you could be so satisfying ^^)

that doesnt speak well of them though does it? and i wouldnt call it most, by a long shot.Either way, they're not coming back. And i will continue to play the worlds smallest violin
I'm not saying I want anyone unbanned, I'm saying that there has been a lack of interesting threads where the majority like to take part in. Instead we've got stuff like Joel's 'Occupy Movement' thread. See what I'm saying?

I'm not saying I want anyone unbanned, I'm saying that there has been a lack of interesting threads where the majority like to take part in. Instead we've got stuff like Joel's 'Occupy Movement' thread. See what I'm saying?
Not really, no. You want to read about pointless inane drivel, then go read OK magazine.

Wow guys calm down. He's just voicing an opinion. He never said anything about bringing anyone back or unbanning anyone, just saying that a lot of the people he's used to seeing on the site have become inactive recently and he's getting bored. Granted he didn't have to make a thread about it, but there's no need to jump on him about it.

I think one of the reasons it's become less fun is that you know about FM now so you don't need the help that you used to get from this site and that football and the world has become a lot more political recently so it's just not entertaining but more facts. I've become a bit bored so I've been more inactive but when things happen I like to chime in.

Give the guy a break, but next time Sam I wouldn't make a thread about it.

Not really, no. You want to read about pointless inane drivel, then go read OK magazine.

No, when in my post did I say I wanted to read inane drivel? And where have I said I want to unban people? Stop twisting my words and actually read my post properly, I said I miss some of the threads where the majority got involved and chatted banter, not 'Inane Drivel', just intelligent chat on something more interesting.

No, when in my post did I say I wanted to read inane drivel? Stop twisting my words and actually read my post properly, I said I miss some of the threads where the majority got involved and chatted banter, not 'Inane Drivel', just intelligent chat on something more interesting.

You talked about scott rants and creme eggs in omelettes. that IS inane drivel.

No, when in my post did I say I wanted to read inane drivel? And where have I said I want to unban people? Stop twisting my words and actually read my post properly, I said I miss some of the threads where the majority got involved and chatted banter, not 'Inane Drivel', just intelligent chat on something more interesting.
[video=youtube;qzfo4txaQJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzfo4txaQJA[/video]

You talked about scott rants and creme eggs in omelettes. that IS inane drivel.
Most of Scott's rants where intelligent, the point he was putting across was often right. As for that thread, it was just a bit of fun, that was inane drivel but I was just giving an example of times when threads were a lot more fun.

Most of Scott's rants where intelligent, the point he was putting across was often right. As for that thread, it was just a bit of fun, that was inane drivel but I was just giving an example of times when threads were a lot more fun.

No, Scott spent most of his time trying to troll using spelling and grammar even more shocking than mine, and im dyslexic. His rants were heavily biased, and occiasonally full of holes and misleading. As i said before, you want that version of "fun" try ok magazine

At least he didn't say Fatshits posts/threads were entertaining. Didn't come across him, but the one's I did read.....good god lol

No, Scott spent most of his time trying to troll using spelling and grammar even more shocking than mine, and im dyslexic. His rants were heavily biased, and occiasonally full of holes and misleading. As i said before, you want that version of "fun" try ok magazine

TBH thats why I found them amusing lol

And that's your deadly serious opinion. You think that the answer to my opinion is for me to go read OK magazine......*sigh* What type of mod are you? Next time: 1) Share an opinion 2) Don't give some crappy comment about OK magazine 3) And stop having a go at me every chance you get, I don't want an argument, but you seem too and I'm what? 6 years younger than you.

I'll probably get infracted now cos that's normally what happens when I voice my opinion :S

And that's your deadly serious opinion. You think that the answer to my opinion is for me to go read OK magazine......*sigh* What type of mod are you? Next time: 1) Share an opinion 2) Don't give some crappy comment about OK magazine 3) And stop having a go at me every chance you get, I don't want an argument, but you seem too and I'm what? 6 years younger than you.

I'll probably get infracted now cos that's normally what happens when I voice my opinion :S

You shared your opinion and i shared mine. You're not going to find that kind of stuff on here. If you do want it, ive actually given you a genuine place to find.

You dont get infracted for having an opinion. You get infracted for the sheer amount of pointless posts you create, despite being warned by virtually every mod on this site, so dont even start whining on that count

lolerskates, this is the most entertaining thread in weeks! XD

You shared your opinion and i shared mine. You're not going to find that kind of stuff on here. If you do want it, ive actually given you a genuine place to find.

You dont get infracted for having an opinion. You get infracted for the sheer amount of pointless posts you create, despite being warned by virtually every mod on this site, so dont even start whining on that count

Actually we had that a year ago. The Upload a Picture thread, The Banned thread, The Pet Hate thread. All fun threads. I think you'll find a lot of my infractions have come from me being over-exuberant on threads when I'm voicing an opinion. Doesn't help that most mods are always having a go at me.

Actually we had that a year ago. The Upload a Picture thread, The Banned thread, The Pet Hate thread. All fun threads. I think you'll find a lot of my infractions have come from me being over-exuberant on threads when I'm voicing an opinion. Doesn't help that most mods are always having a go at me.

All dead threads...

And they arent having a go, you get warned, so often. I can see every infraction you have. Not sure what you expect if you dont heed their warnings..

Either way I'm done with this, got work to do and annoying texts to send to Godcubed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back