Is it possible to sign Alex Feguson as your no. 2?

LOL only with an editor will you pull off this particular coup and I can't blame him!

Yes it is possible! I only just found this out by chance. If you look at the hall of fame, you see him as a link, right click and you can approach to sign!

Yes it is possible! I only just found this out by chance. If you look at the hall of fame, you see him as a link, right click and you can approach to sign!

You can also get Dalglish and Wenger on the English tab, plus Trappatoni, Lippi, Capello, Hitzfeld, Scolari and Parreira on the continental/worldwide tabs.

Just go options - Hall of Fame.

in my game he retired from man u after the 2nd seaon and then managed scotland and got them to the second round of the euros

You're not going to get the manager at the top of the Hallf of Fame to be your assistant ;)
Not a chance :L

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Valter Di Salvo :)

^Yeah. Even if you offer him everything possible he'll just reject with no reasoning (ie. no way to change his mind).

Made a mistake just now by the way, the names I gave are all links but only SAF, Scolari and Dalglish are approachable (on a first season anyway), and all are with clubs.

I'm not sure if he would of came, but I approched for a joke, and he accepted, but the board blocked it becaause I already have a Assitant Manager

as mentioned above, you cant mate, none of the Manager i.e. Mourinho, Quieroz, Capello etc will join you.

on the other hand i have signed some managers as coaches and *** man in the past most notably being Bob Bradley (American) 1 year later he left for Manager of City |)

there were two other really good managers that i got to come work with me, i was quite suprised when it happend as none of them accept jobs other than manager....

i always use Colin West of Hartlepool United, i spent a season at real madrid with him, won everything.