Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

is my assistant really this stupid :|

Reaction score
i lost 8-0 sunderland bearing in mind i am in league two...

and my assistant says this...

my assistant takes controll of team talks altho i usually change them

how stupid do you have to be to think that my team played good :O i know we are division two but earlier in the season i played sunderland in the league cup and lost 3-1 anyone could know my team played **** and yet my assistant who is **** attributes thinks thats good somehow if that was real life i dont think he would.

now to go fine my whole squad 2 weeks wages :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
niether can i now :( but i lost 8-0 to sunderland and my coach said for team talk "good effort" which i changed and fined everyone :D

Reaction score
i'm guessing fining your players will only make the situation worse than make them do better next time

Reaction score
i'm guessing fining your players will only make the situation worse than make them do better next time
depends some accept the fine but not many

i know its not the same thing but i signed aliadiere for preston he was poor to put it lightly warned him of transfer list and in next game got his first goal and a rating of 7.2

Reaction score
Haha, how much did you fine them?
two weeks :D only 1 complained and we soon resolved that :D and i couldnt fine them all some i loaned in and some i had fined for 2 weeks the previous game... :D

Reaction score
if some1 gets sent off i issue warning and they accept if they do it again i issue another warning they accept if they do it again i fine them.. they accept

Reaction score
if some1 gets sent off i issue warning and they accept if they do it again i issue another warning they accept if they do it again i fine them.. they accept
apart from the OP was talking about fining them for poor performance.

Reaction score
apart from the OP was talking about fining them for poor performance.
uuuuummm... yeeah bout that... i think that is a bit harsh since he was league 2 against prem but.... yeah

Reaction score
If it's a sending off and if i'm not appealing it i slap a fine on them, never had any complain yet

Reaction score
I always fine my players 1 week wages and sometimes 2 weeks if its in a big game. They never complain :)

Reaction score
i went a bit ott because some players ratings were in the fours and i played the same team earlier in the year in the league cup and lost 3-1 but had so many chances and we played well now we just get destoryed :p didnt help went i fined everyone when my teams 18 game unbeaten league streak came to an end against a mid table team and i was 2nd :p

Reaction score
Is there a way fine the whole team? not just individually.

Last edited:
Reaction score
dont think so :( i just fined each and everyone individually

Reaction score
Once my goalkeeper had a rating of 3.4 for letting in four goals (me Southampton against Blackburn)
I didn't do anything :S

Reaction score
Is there a way fine the whole team? not just individually.
ctrl-click to select multiple players or shift click to select a range of players (like in documents) then i presume right click will show the interaction > fine > etc...

Reaction score
thats funny that...i never fine my players for poor showing though, i just rip into them and get rid of all the cry babies haha