is my assistant really this stupid :|

adman278

Reaction score
i lost 8-0 sunderland bearing in mind i am in league two...
80sunderland.png

and my assistant says this...
stupidfuckingassistant.png

my assistant takes controll of team talks altho i usually change them

how stupid do you have to be to think that my team played good :O i know we are division two but earlier in the season i played sunderland in the league cup and lost 3-1 anyone could know my team played **** and yet my assistant who is **** attributes thinks thats good somehow if that was real life i dont think he would.

now to go fine my whole squad 2 weeks wages :D

Last edited:
niether can i now :( but i lost 8-0 to sunderland and my coach said for team talk "good effort" which i changed and fined everyone :D

i'm guessing fining your players will only make the situation worse than make them do better next time

i'm guessing fining your players will only make the situation worse than make them do better next time

depends some accept the fine but not many

i know its not the same thing but i signed aliadiere for preston he was poor to put it lightly warned him of transfer list and in next game got his first goal and a rating of 7.2

Haha, how much did you fine them?

two weeks :D only 1 complained and we soon resolved that :D and i couldnt fine them all some i loaned in and some i had fined for 2 weeks the previous game... :D

if some1 gets sent off i issue warning and they accept if they do it again i issue another warning they accept if they do it again i fine them.. they accept

if some1 gets sent off i issue warning and they accept if they do it again i issue another warning they accept if they do it again i fine them.. they accept

apart from the OP was talking about fining them for poor performance.

apart from the OP was talking about fining them for poor performance.

uuuuummm... yeeah bout that... i think that is a bit harsh since he was league 2 against prem but.... yeah

If it's a sending off and if i'm not appealing it i slap a fine on them, never had any complain yet

I always fine my players 1 week wages and sometimes 2 weeks if its in a big game. They never complain :)

i went a bit ott because some players ratings were in the fours and i played the same team earlier in the year in the league cup and lost 3-1 but had so many chances and we played well now we just get destoryed :p didnt help went i fined everyone when my teams 18 game unbeaten league streak came to an end against a mid table team and i was 2nd :p

Is there a way fine the whole team? not just individually.

Last edited:
dont think so :( i just fined each and everyone individually

Once my goalkeeper had a rating of 3.4 for letting in four goals (me Southampton against Blackburn)
I didn't do anything :S

Is there a way fine the whole team? not just individually.

ctrl-click to select multiple players or shift click to select a range of players (like in documents) then i presume right click will show the interaction > fine > etc...

thats funny that...i never fine my players for poor showing though, i just rip into them and get rid of all the cry babies haha