Gump:1738293 said:
Interesting to see that you've played about 2 seasons and you've bought so many players. Didnt know Liverpool had millions to spend?
But ye you do have too big squad, Im surprised that you dont have unhappy players.

I'm surprised too, I do change the team alot as I compete in alot of competitions, I made it to the final of the fa cup, capital one cup and champions league.
I've won a bit so board are happy to give me funds, spent 100 million last year.. oops!

Cai1234:1738286 said:
IMO you should keep Lewandowski as your no.1 striker. Then have Luis Suarez as your backup/2nd stricken and have him play attacking mid sometimes. Then I would keep Sturridge due to him being home-grown and super fast.(And his ability on the wings). Jovetic isn't really needed therefore I think selling is the best option. Whilst Borini is better than lasoggo on paper he won't be as happy being a reserves player so you might want to sell him. If it was my squad I would definitely sell ad least one of them(if not both).
I would then have 2 key strikers, 1 super fast sub and 1 reserve striker. I would also look for a 15-18 year old regen as a long term replacement bringing you to a total of 5 strikers which is more than enough.

loaned lasogga out..
loaned out sturridge with option to buy
will see how suarez does before January to see his future
I've bought two 5star regens!
lewandowski is certainly no. 1 with 10goals in 8games

nezza6969:1738294 said:
have about 25 players in your team for rotation and cup games, have 2 players for each position except your defenders if you have 3 at the back have about 5 defenders, if your using 3 mids again only have 5 mids on your 1st team also have 3 strikers 2 of them first team and 1 as a young regen striker, looking at your tactics i see a control play and likes to punish the opposition saying that the fitness level for each match shouldn't be to low and some of your players could play 2 games in a row for you.
I've narrowed the team to 25, not bad given that it was 40ish before in the SS I gave you all.
sold or loaned at least three for each section so wage bill looks nicer.

sold:
poli - 10million
coates - 16 million
reina - 15million - got ter Stegen

loaned;
verratti
okore
sturridge
lasogga
Edgar Ie