Is not a MOTOGP story.....ESTORIL!

focafoca18

Reaction score
Dear all, here my second career...
A the moment BLACKBURN SEASON was ending, but first of made 3rd season i wanna start a new adventure in Portugal, from SEGUNDA LIGA (or LIGA DE HONRA).....

View attachment 29097

In the beautiful portugal, in south, near the sea, we want to made great the ESTORIL PRAIA!
Estoril Praia born in 1939, and in 79 years of history reach only 2 winning of LIGA DE HONRA, and an historical 5th plase in Primeira Liga, with a EL qualification.

OF COURSE, our objective is reach promotion in first year, and give to ESTORIL the right place they can have!!!!

See you soon, with presentation of Manager and Team, and all my objective!!!

MANAGER PRESENTATION AND MARKET

Here my presentation...Media are a little bit shocked for my young(??) age, for a team like Estoril!

View attachment 28992

Estoril have 3rd place like media prediction, so my market is not so hot (also because money are really low...)

View attachment 28990

We sell only in loan, and we buy 2 players...later you will see....

CAREER OBJECT

1. Promotion .... 1.1 Promotion and Win
2. Europe in 3 years .... 2.1 Europe in 2 years
3. Championship Winner
4. EL Winner .... 4.1 CL Winner
5. In first 3 years, have a team COMPLETELY of people born from 1997 to up (today i've 8/26)

TEAM PRESENTATION

Dear all, here my 2018/2019 team....i put all the loan i've made in U23, for give you a short list and a good prospect of my roast!

View attachment 28994

Average age is 23,4 , we are young! And here my hot prospect!

View attachment 28982 View attachment 28981 View attachment 28980

View attachment 28979 View attachment 28978 View attachment 28977

I like so much DADASOV and BAHIA (i take Estoril for follow those 2 players) but also VALENTE and JOVELJIC have a GREAT POTENCIAL!

See you soon with first friendly matches!!!​

PRESEASON, FRIENDLY and CUP

Very, very, very strange game.....ok, RIO AVE is a strong team, with a lot of good players (Fabio Coentrao is only one)....but we play friendly and didn't take goal (only in first match against U23 but only for my rotation of players)....Play this match and this is what happened....

View attachment 28956

But then i will play against GENOA (SERIE A TEAM, with BEST11 Formation) and i win 2-0....
Probably in a FRIENDLY TOURNAMENT i will win....ahahahahahaha

View attachment 28955

BUT NOW, STOP SMILING......we need to start very well!!! COME ON AUGUST!!!

View attachment 28954

5 matches for start, a lot of "B" team means that they cannot be promoted (90%, if the first team have a lot of trouble, but i think is not the Porto, Benfica and Braga chase...) but are full of young and strong players who want to be viewed from first teams....BTW, we need the promotion, so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

AUGUST

One of the best start we can imagine.....5 win , only 2 goals taken, we play well and score a lot!!! B teams are not what i imagine, but SLB have really better players, so here we can risk!

View attachment 28888

The best match is of course the one against PORTO B, totally destroyed!!!

View attachment 28887

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 28886

Great! At the moment only Academica and Pacos Ferreira stay near, but i hope they cannot be a great risk for me...

And now.....????
Now in Portugal is so strange....only few matches every month, 3 september, 2 october, 2 november,,,so, we will do next upgrade with 7 matches in 3 months.... :) :)

View attachment 28885

SEE YOU SOOOOON!!!

BIG UPGRADE SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER - NOVEMBER

We've at the moment one of the greatest starting i've ever had in all my careers....Only one draw (but we start 2-0 after few minutes) and all vistories, my team score a lot!!!

View attachment 28798

We also made 3 rounds of TACA DE PORTUGAL, second portugal cup! All good victories, but really low range teams...

Select the best match is hard, but i think this one, with a fantastic tandem Joveljic - Dadasov, can be the right choise...

View attachment 28797

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 28796

What we can say more??? Simply AMAZING!!! I score double of second best attack.... +10 in 12 matches!!!

And now, DECEMBER!

View attachment 28695

December is an hard month, because we play with 4 of the first 5 teams.....hoping to reach good result, also against Feirense for Taca de Portugal!!!

See you soon!!!!​

Last edited:
DECEMBER

Another amazing month of my career....not easy for hard matches we have, but only Academica can reach a draw, all the other have only defeat!!!

View attachment 28464

Here you can find best match, the one against Pacos Ferreira, where DADASOV score 5 times!!!!

View attachment 28463

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 28462
We increase point difference, and best defence now is really near.....

And now, JANUARY 2019!!!

View attachment 28461
Nothing of hard, but of course we want to reach 7th round of TACA, so we need to beat SETUBAL!!!

Stay Tuned!!!

JANUARY

We have really good matches, the best one is the one who give us SEMIFINALS OF TACA DE PORTUGAL!

View attachment 28306

Best Match, super JOVELJIC!

View attachment 28305

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 28304
A great +17.......we go very very well......

MARKET!

Championship goes well, so we can think about future.....We take 4 players, 2 on loan, for increase our quality and have the age we want to reach in uor point n° 5 of career object!

View attachment 28303 View attachment 28302 View attachment 28301 View attachment 28300 View attachment 28299
Hot prospect is Brazao, young brazilian goalkeeper!

FEBRUARY

View attachment 28298

February is more hard that is expected.....10 point, but last 3 matches are really really hard!!!

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 28297
10 matches to go (30 points availables), 20 point more of Pacos Ferreira...in March we can reach the promotion!!!!!

And now, MARCH!!

View attachment 28296

In one week all will be deciced....TACA DE PORTUGAL is one of our big OBJECT, so i think to preserv my best players for this match

See you soon!!!!​

MARCH

We wanna talk about a perfect March!!!

View attachment 28165

Amazing victory in TACA DE PORTUGAL...but we have also return match......and we can play without champions pression , because...

View attachment 28164
WEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 28163
Amazing...already win, now we want to pass 90 points and score more than 90 goals, and have better defense!!!

And now, APRIL!!!

View attachment 28162

Most important is to take back Joveljic for the return against VITORIA GUIMARAES, for have TACA'S FINAL!!!!

See you soooooooooooon!!!

APRIL

Of course, for win the match against Vitoria Guimaraes, we need to have a little bit of turnover, so we reach only 2 draws when we have thgis match, but is ok....

View attachment 28041

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 28040
If i wanna reach 90 points, we need to win all the remaining 3 matches...not easy but we would try....

And now, END OF SEASON!!!!

View attachment 28039

Last 3 matches, and we can entre also in Estoril History for points, victories and goal made... and then, BENFICA....

SEE YOU SOON!!!!!

END OF SEASON

Is a record....42 matches unbeated!!!!
View attachment 28029

BUT......also a draw become me unbeated....but penalty say other...

View attachment 28028
Yes, we loose final....but we play, and we play really well....clap my hands to my players!!!!

And, as we promise, we win all the other matches!!!

View attachment 28027

LEAGUE TABLES:

View attachment 28026 View attachment 28025 View attachment 28024
Not only first team, but all my Young people reach National final row and come 2° and 3°....GREAT

And now, a little bit of stats....

View attachment 28022 View attachment 28021 View attachment 28020

So, dear all, see you in JULY 2019 for start to create another amazing season!!!

STAY TUNED!!!!

START OF 2019/2020 SEASON

Here we are, and we want to stay....our players are ready, i ask they to try to stai in premier, they was really angry about that because all ask me MORE! So i promise that we can stay in middle of table, and they will accept to fight for me....also BAHIA, who first wanna go to PSG but, after hard negotiation, decide to fight for our cause!!!

And also media predict we can stay in middle table!!

View attachment 27960

I loose my assistant so, this time, only 2 friendly played (one in september) and we have really soon also Portugal Cup (my only defeat, last year) but this year goes really well!!!

View attachment 27959

MARKET

No money for Estoril!!! I don't want to sell my best (and young) players, so i decide to sell some good players who last year was on loan....

View attachment 27958

Here the 4 profile we buy.....Klebinho, Markovic and Christensen are my best!!!

View attachment 27957 View attachment 27956 View attachment 27955 View attachment 27954

And here my complete team....average age is 22, if i take my best 11 we're less than 21.....SO STRONG!!!!

View attachment 27953

And now, GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

View attachment 27952

We have second (and last) friendly, and then we start really hard with Sporting Lisbona (3rd power in Portugal)...and then 2 match that, if i play well, can give me really good points!! We wanna take almost 6 point from this AUGUST!

Stay tuned!!!!!

AUGUST - SEPTEMBER

Two months together because in league table some team have 4 matches, some team have 1....so i'm waiting that almost all teams have same matches...

View attachment 27672
We start in AMAZING way with Sporting, and without some injuries scores will be better...we play 4-5 matches without DADASOV and we have 2 red cards with V.Guimaraes.....but , for the beginning, not bad!!!!

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 27671
4th place, not bad and we can be the real surprise of the year!!!

And now, OCTOBER!!!

View attachment 27670
Is a CUP month, we play in PORTUGAL CUP and in TACA DE PORTUGAL....and also the big match with Benfica....

Stay Tuned!!!!

OCTOBER - NOVEMBER

2 months together because league table cannot be serious with 3 match differences between teams...

View attachment 27526
Crazy team...2-2 with Boavista who score me 2 goals in last 15 minutes, and 2-2 with Benfica where i score 2 goals in second part of match and i reach a good draw.......the really best i will do in November, with 4 matches win....we reach 5th round of TACA and take 9/9 for Liga

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 27525 View attachment 27524

At the moment nothing to tell, we hare the SURPRISE of championship!!! And in Portugal Cup, we loose with Benfica but all is ok, at the moment....

And now, DECEMBER!!!!

View attachment 27523

In december we have all....the most difficult is play away with Braga, other matches are for our possibilities......and in CUP, we need 2/2 victories....

Stay Tuned!!!!!!

DECEMBER

View attachment 27482
As we think, with Braga is an hard match....and we loose....and also we loose in PORTUGAL CUP, but only because we know that Benfica is already qualified (only the first go to final, i have thinked 2 will go.....ok, next time less turnover for this CUP )...in TACA we will go!!!

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 27481
Amazing second place!!!!

And now, JANUARY 2020!!!

View attachment 27480
We have 3 league match and 6th round of TACA...we need 4 victories!!!!
Also because....WE HAVE THE EUROPEAN GOLDEN BOY!!!!!

View attachment 27479

Stay tuned!!!!!!

JANUARY 2020

We start very very bad!

View attachment 27448
We loose in TACA, and we draw 2 matches already win (Sporting draw at 90+4, Aves score twice in last minutes)...

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 27447
And PORTO increase margin....no good news

MARKET

Market give me another bad position...some of my players will be searched from top european team....we refuse a lot of money for Dadasov and other players, who are now unhappy about my decision....We sell 2 good players (but Andrade play only few matches) and this help us to take an economical breathe....we also buy, some young and hard prospect...Cuello is in loan but i can buy with 1M

View attachment 27446

Players screenshoots

View attachment 27445 View attachment 27444 View attachment 27443 View attachment 27442 View attachment 27441

And now, FEBRUARY!!!

View attachment 27440
No other words.....happy or unhappy people....we need 12 points. STOP!

Stay Tuned!!!!!

FEBRUARY

REBORN!!!! We take a great 4/4, 12 points!!!!

View attachment 27367
Dadasov come back from injury and score a lot, Joveljic restart to score, and Estoril will gooooo!

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 27366
4 teams in 4 points, very very hard!!! Porto loose the last against Benfica, and we come at -3...

And now, MARCH!

View attachment 27365
Another 4 matches, we have to go to play away against Benfica.....

Stay Tuned!!!

MARCH

So, we have to play with Benfica.....and....is not what i expect will happened...

View attachment 27307
SILMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

And is a full month, again!

View attachment 27306

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 27305
Porto also win all, so we're at -3...but second place, and ALREADY QUALIFIED FOR EUROPE!!!!!

And now, APRIL !!

View attachment 27304
The first match is the most important in the season! We cannot win, but if we win.....

Stay Tuned!!!

APRIL

View attachment 27303
Big match is in draw, we score for first and we play very very well....after that, 3 good victories.....and now only last 3 matches....

LEAGUE TABLE:

View attachment 27302
Porto draws also with National Madeira, so now we are at -1 from the top!!! Incredible!!! But also Benfica is in play...

And now, MAY !!!

View attachment 27301
My calendar is not so bad, i think i can reach 9 points....But we've also to check porto and Benfica...

View attachment 27300
Porto have 2 hard matches with Sporting and Pacos Ferreira, but are at home, so i think they can reach 9 points also...

View attachment 27299
Benfica have also only Pacos Ferreira, but 4 points from me and 5 from Porto need a miracle...

STAY TUNED!!!!!