Is Pato worth signing

boffey1986

Reaction score
I have heard alot of rave about him and alot of people say he is useless.

Is he worth signing for my Man U squad or shouldi stay clear?

i've got him at spurs and he scored 14 in 24 games , still only 20 years old

my opinion i truly wouldnt sign him but if you do. Dont expect him to score like 40 goals first season it usually takes like a season for them to get used to the PREM. different style of play to italian and etc.

Last edited:
He is a fantastic signing...for man city he was a BEAST loool

One of the players of the world you must own!

think ill give it ago i have to now sold dumb *** berbatov an tevez lol what a dumbass lol

I bought him to ManUtd. First season he didn't score a lot but second and third season they( Pato & Rooney) were goalmachines.

I sold Tevez and Berbatov and bought him for Man Utd.

First season he was ok. Nothing spectacular. I'm about a month into my second season and he seems to be picking up now.

Hopefully he will continue to improve

That is a tricky question....Of course he is worth signing for any team. The amount of money payed for him is important. I wouldn't sell berbatov and Tevez for Pato. I don't think he can make an instant impact.

Berbatov was getting on my nerves. His morale was constantly poor and he wasn't scoring. I tried everything I could think of to get the best out of him but nothing seemed to work so he had to go

I paid €15,75mills. AC Milan wanted that much. But that was before the season began.
For Berbatov I got 16millions

Last edited:
Let him go to Juventus for £18 million.

Tevez went to Real Madrid for £35 million

Let him go to Juventus for £18 million.

Tevez went to Real Madrid for £35 million

I manage ManUtd...... sold Tevez to Arsenal for £38 million... the money was ok for him but Arsenal seems to be winning more games now .... created a headache for myself.... ****.... what to do? any advice?

Is Amauri worth signing, guys? what u think? He is worth £17.25 million... and I'm not sure to spend so much money on a player if I don't know for sure he will be a goalmachine....

any other strikers you guys can suggest? Thanks! (H)

Last edited:
I manage ManUtd...... sold Tevez to Arsenal for £38 million... the money was ok for him but Arsenal seems to be winning more games now .... created a headache for myself.... ****.... what to do? any advice?

Is Amauri worth signing, guys? what u think? He is worth £17.25 million... and I'm not sure to spend so much money on a player if I don't know for sure he will be a goalmachine....

any other strikers you guys can suggest? Thanks! (H)
it depends how much u got ......if moneys no problem then id say
benzema he has done the business for me if not then cardozo
hope it helps

it depends how much u got ......if moneys no problem then id say
benzema he has done the business for me if not then cardozo
hope it helps

I've just bought Thierry Henry from Barca.... got £21 million left.... Strikers I have now are: Rooney, Berbatov, Manucho and Thierry Henry... Henry hasn't played yet as it's not January yet for me...

Do you think I would need another striker? Also looking for Left winger.... Ryan Giggs was good at the beginning, but now he can't play at all... don't know wat happened...

PS. Just as advice for others, Manucho seems good... At the beginning, he might seem useless but after 3-4 games, he starts scoring goals and no one can stop afta that it turns out...

Thanks gashead123...... :)

yes i wouldnt spend for than 10m at the begging of the game,hes now worth 36m at ac milan

Not suggesting anyone tries this by any means. I started a silly game as Real Madrid, I had to go out about half an hour later, so I thought I'd see who I could sign as Real. No Aguero. No Messi. Pato. Lucky I wasn't taking the game seriously though. Maybe that's why I paid all of £55 million! Question: How did you guys manage to get him so cheap? Could come in handy when trying to sign other players. :)

What i want to know is how do you guys do so well with Cardozo?

I bought him for Juventus for around 7.5 mil, and i think hes scored 1 goal in about 20 games. Any advice? Player Instructions etc.

Cheers!