What Should Romelu Lukaku's PA be?

Votes: 56 54.4%

Votes: 47 45.6%

• Total voters

csa99

Reaction score
As we all know Romelu Lukaku is something else,
he won the Belgian Pro League with Anderlect and was top scorer when he was only 16 years old, He also scored 131 goals in 93 games for the anderlect youth team

But he is only a -9 in FM11
am i the only one that thinks that he should be a -10?

people need to stop worrying about CA. that is not the be all and end all of a player, what matters more is the spread of points, and the players personality, determination and work rate in reaching those points.

and no he shouldnt

-9 is potential to be world class
-10 is potential to be world elite (think messi, villa, rooney, drogba, etc these are all 180+ players)

i watched few anderlecht games and he isn't anything special...so i think he is more than well rated

It's ridiculous to speculate about how well he will turn out already, as well as the majority of us and the SI team never having seen him play with any regularity. As such, they've -9ed him to hedge their bets.

Lukaku hasn't proved himself at highest level, that's why he's -9

My humble opinion is : he`s the best Under-18 ST in Europe and he`s got bags of potential.

I have and he is quite impressive, I hate his team but he's a player you just don't want on the pitch when you're playing against Anderlecht.

yeah okay but, and no offense meant, but these are belgian sides - not exactly the elite of europe.. I'm not saying he's a bad player, but just because he's tearing up the belgian league doesnt make him one of the world's elite players, so I can understand why he's -9 rather than -10..

No, he is not underrated. He's fine where he is. He has potential, and what will happen to him in the next ten to fifteen years is down to how he is nurtured.

yeah okay but, and no offense meant, but these are belgian sides - not exactly the elite of europe.. I'm not saying he's a bad player, but just because he's tearing up the belgian league doesnt make him one of the world's elite players, so I can understand why he's -9 rather than -10..
yea but isnt the belgian league about the same as the SPL?
meaning he would be like the best striker in the SPL when he was 16, 17 now.

yea but isnt the belgian league about the same as the SPL?
meaning he would be like the best striker in the SPL when he was 16, 17 now.

yeah arguably, but that's still not a top league so what's your point? I'm not saying he's not going to be top, I'm just saying they can't predict he'll be an elite player (-10) because he plays in a sub-standard league.

He just scored 5 goals for me in a 5-0 victory so he is really good! :D

I've only watched him twice this season. Once for Belgium (senior side) and once for Anderlecht. Scored a brace in the Belgium game (against Russia) and was ******* impressive for such a young kid, his physique is unbelievable. The game I watched him in for Anderlecht was against AA Gent, and although he never got on the scoresheet, he got an assist and the man of the match award for his hold up play, real talent.

I'd say -9 is right though atm. :)